+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi Visa Office (ADVO) 2017

aino

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hello,

Creating this new thread as the current ADVO is well outdated and most of the applicants are old applicants (pre-new system).

Hopefully we can gather here and update one another. Preferably the new system applicants, however the experience of the 2016 and before applicants will be most valuable.

Outland Spousal Sponsor Application received CP Mississauga 3rd May 2017. (Resubmission; earlier application in March and Returned in April - reason declaration of employment left blank)

Awaiting AOR1........

fatima91

Star Member
Sep 21, 2016
Hello,

Creating this new thread as the current ADVO is well outdated and most of the applicants are old applicants (pre-new system).

Hopefully we can gather here and update one another. Preferably the new system applicants, however the experience of the 2016 and before applicants will be most valuable.

Outland Spousal Sponsor Application received CP Mississauga 3rd May 2017. (Resubmission; earlier application in March and Returned in April - reason declaration of employment left blank)

Awaiting AOR1........
Hey I'm about to submit my application this weekend. Hopefully it will not get returned. I will join you in this journey I hope it's not going to be long

aino

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hey I'm about to submit my application this weekend. Hopefully it will not get returned. I will join you in this journey I hope it's not going to be long
Good luck, just take your time to make sure you have signed all documents and arranged in order as per the checklist.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
I would not recommend creating a new thread for the ADVO as the existing thread is active http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spouse-sponsorship-abu-dhabi-office.95703/page-502#post-6036606

Usually people are concerned with two types of threads 1) for the visa office that is processing their application 2) the month that they applied.

If there isn't already a thread for your application month, then go ahead and start one (keep in mind this will be for all applicants from around the world for that month, more to compare processing times and connect with people who have applied in the same month.

But there is already a thread for ADVO....please use that one so that everyone can benefit from shared experiences.

C.