+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu dhabi Visa centre

Sarah2017

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Hello all,
I just received an answer that's my baby's visa is being processed in Abu Dhabi.
anyone know how to contact them directly?
what about the processing time as my application is on the stage of :
we are reviewing weather you meet the eligibility requirements since the second day of submission which was Jun 21, 2022!

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Hello all,
I just received an answer that's my baby's visa is being processed in Abu Dhabi.
anyone know how to contact them directly?
what about the processing time as my application is on the stage of :
we are reviewing weather you meet the eligibility requirements since the second day of submission which was Jun 21, 2022!
Answer for what? Did u raised any webform? You can contact them via webform or from the following email addresses:

ABDBIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

abdbi@international.gc.ca

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
so shouldn't I wait extra 230 days from today!
No it's normally counted from the date of application submission and it's just an average timeline depending on applications received & processed....it can be decreased or increased...ircc update processing time every week n for UAE every week it's going forward since several months so u might get result sooner or later

Sarah2017

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
thanks so much for your clarification
our daughter's application was submitted on Jun 21, 2022 and as a 2 years old baby she dose not need biometric, background checks or medical! and is still taking long time it is very frustrating as we are losing mobile just waiting!
we pay our rent and utilities and insurance for the car !!!!