File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I applied for PRTD in abu dhabi but got rejected, Can I apply again from India or USA
No, not possible. You have to go through the appeal process now if you want to keep PR.

Reactions: canuck78

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No, all applications actually are sent back to IRCC no matter where you make the application. H/C is the only way you will get approval when short of RO.

If you have access to US, you should not apply PRTD with H/C at all. Going through land PoE will be much better
Since PRTD has already been rejects they have to appeal. Crossing via land border won’t erase the PRTD denial.

bricksonly

Mar 18, 2018
Since PRTD has already been rejects they have to appeal. Crossing via land border won’t erase the PRTD denial.
But it's a real appeal when do this IN Canada. It's totally different. Appeal from outside of Canada equals very very slim chance to win.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
But it's a real appeal when do this IN Canada. It's totally different. Appeal from outside of Canada equals very very slim chance to win.
There is still a decent chance of refusal while in Canada if you haven’t established yourself in Canada. Chances are better but you aren’t out of the woods. It is till based on the person’s profile.

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
No, all applications actually are sent back to IRCC no matter where you make the application. H/C is the only way you will get approval when short of RO.

If you have access to US, you should not apply PRTD with H/C at all. Going through land PoE will be much better
Hi Brother I am in Abu Dhabi and my PR expired in Feb 2023 and i have RO obligation completed and my citizenship application is also in process. My question is on the LAND POE. What is this and how it works? Could you please explain because i want to go back to Canada to apply for my new PR card or may be apply PRTD online. Thanks Please advise.

Ankdurrani

Apr 4, 2015
Does anyone from this chat group received any news about their PRTD case. I havel applied almost 11 months ago but still their is no news from IRCC.

Thanks

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Does anyone from this chat group received any news about their PRTD case. I havel applied almost 11 months ago but still their is no news from IRCC.

Thanks
Did you apply it online?? does not take that long.
I applied last year in September and got PPR in 12 days
Did you / will be able to meet the residency obligation?

Ankdurrani

Apr 4, 2015
Yes I did it online. However, mine was a H&C case. Does anyone has a clue, as to how we can somehow speed up the process?