+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi embassy or VAC

Hasan7

Jul 1, 2016
Hi fellas,

I'm a new member here and I must say this forum helped me in a lot of things in my application and I would like to thank each one of you for that.

Now that I'm done with my application I'm trying to mail it to the embassy in abu dhabi (I'm applying from bahrain) but now I'm confused, can I mail it directly to the embassy? Or does it have to go through the vac in abu dhabi?? And how can I pay for the service charge?? I have already emailed them but it's the weekend and I need to mail my application tomorrow. And oh I paid the visa processing fee online and attached the official receipt with my documents, is that cool? Before I mail my documents I need to make sure they're not going to send them back to me, as I don't really have enough time for that and I know they can be very specific.

Appreciate your help.

bling.s00

Jun 24, 2016
you must have to submit your file in your closet VAC or you can submit online because no one can visit embassy in abudhabi .

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Hasan7 said:
Hi fellas,

I'm a new member here and I must say this forum helped me in a lot of things in my application and I would like to thank each one of you for that.

Now that I'm done with my application I'm trying to mail it to the embassy in abu dhabi (I'm applying from bahrain) but now I'm confused, can I mail it directly to the embassy? Or does it have to go through the vac in abu dhabi?? And how can I pay for the service charge?? I have already emailed them but it's the weekend and I need to mail my application tomorrow. And oh I paid the visa processing fee online and attached the official receipt with my documents, is that cool? Before I mail my documents I need to make sure they're not going to send them back to me, as I don't really have enough time for that and I know they can be very specific.

Appreciate your help.
What are you applying for? If for Canadian PR, you need to courier it to Canada (CPC-M). http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp

If for a Candian TRV, and you are in Bahrain, you can submit online or go to nearest VAC (I think in person)...if you need to submit biometrics, they should send you instructions (not sure if you have to go to VAC for that or if there is another way)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/abu-dhabi.asp

yes, attach a copy of the receipt (or keep a copy for yourself)

Good luck!

C.

nexus2016

Jul 20, 2016
Hi,

I am wondering how long does it take to process PRTD from Karachi, I have applied for my PRTD on June 14 but have not got any response back. I have sent multiple emails and also gave cover letter for urgent basis but have not got any repose back. I have a flight in few days back to canada but I do not know what to do. Would like to know how long is the processing time and I do meet my residence dates in Canada and my PR is expired. Please let me know.