Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
Received a Correspondence Letter (BVL) from Abu Dhabi VO yesterday.
It's been more than 24hr...I am guessing it's going to take weeks before I get a final decision.

Anyone who has recently received BVL and then an OPR, how long did it take?

Ammad Riaz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
All those who got BVL do you guys recieve this type of email?

Dear Applicant,

This is in reference to your application for a temporary resident visa to Canada. In order for us to continue processing your application, we will require the following :

• New or current valid Letter of Acceptance

• If you have been taking courses online – proof of enrolment and good standing

• Proof of funds (bank statements, proof of income/support and, if applicable, evidence of tuition fee payment)

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
It took one month in my friends case.. I had applied through sds program and yesterday i came to know that my application is being processed in abu dhabi too! It been a month that it's under eligibility review! When should i expect a final decision?
no one really knows could be 1 day or 1-2 months. BVL OCT 26th Medical passed Oct 6th.

Nothing yet, its been more than one month since I got BVL.

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
It took one month in my friends case.. I had applied through sds program and yesterday i came to know that my application is being processed in abu dhabi too! It been a month that it's under eligibility review! When should i expect a final decision?
At this point, I'm not sure how long because there are a lot of applications that are under process right now. AFor some it took 8 months and some 3 months so it's hard to tell. i applied in August and I have yet to receive a final decision