waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
sapanaB said:
Why hire a consultant when you can do the work yourself with this forum to help you in all matters. Applying for PR is really a very straight forward process..

Sapana
I agree with you sapana. that consultant do nothing..just taking money, be away from them. even minute things can be cleared from our forum experts if you send any pm to anyone.

SoonToCanada

Dec 21, 2010
Hi John,

I also went through them as a client used Bull fights with them frequently even for knowing about status.
I will agree with laxmikanthms. GAVs delay may be due to them as they were very un-professional in handling cases and clients.

They think all customers are country folks and not knowledgeable on anything. They forget that internet is vast now and every person can get info easily. Most of their customer care executives are very bad when comes to customer handling. They are 'Customer Dont Care executives'. They trully reflect the management in their careless ness on customers and trying to get only money.

More to this, their branches really Sucks and you wont get any response from these idiots sitting in branch. Most of the times they will be busy attending something else, like meeting, webcast, but not clients. Funniest idiots.!!!! Probably there is no training given to them to handle customer. Its a mistake of the management.

They say they are ISO standard, but they are not up to the mark in any process.

They refuse to share the the mails from CHC which came for the clients case to them, saying its company policy. Only if CHC knows about this that they are blocking information for the client like, they will be again in soup.

But I agree with you that their services sucks except one or two of them who are really patient to listen us atleast. But you should be lucky to reach them.
Their management people are hiding all the time, so you can not find any escalation point to complain.They should be bold enough to create Grievance Cell and attend to Customer grievances to improve their business and customer satisfaction

Since you are saying that you have worked for them, can you tell us, what is the standard directions for the staff from Management. And why the staff behave that way? Are they strictly told not to entertain customer questions??

To me I should have well avoided them, but when i started I did not know this forum and information and I got in to their (bad) net.

DON'T GO THROUGH WWI..... They are not professional people. Better do it yourself or may be try with some one else. I hear similar story of YAXIS.

Believe me, not going to "not-so-good-agent" may reduce at least 2 months in your overall time duration as they delay passing it most of the time.

john baptis said:
Dear All,

First of all i want to introduce my self.......... i m sorry i m unable to disclose my name but everybody can call me john and why m here coz to solve everybodies problem regarding WWICS as i have allready worked with them and also i was their client for canada immigration ........... This company is existing from last 16 years it means they served to this industries but it doesnt mean that they are very good in their services (i was thinking like this)..... again i want to mention that i have left WWICS.......
1. employees are poor at services
2. at the time of retaining they will count you lot of services provided but nothing
3. after retaining no phone call nothing
4. my personal experience is so bad with this company
5. i want to request you people if u want to file ur case to canada go by urself trully we need nobodies help its easy and time saving
6. if anyone need my help as i prepared my case my self i am defenately help no issue
7. if u want to go to consultant its totally waste of money and time

rest upto u ppl..........

from John

dee_2011

Nov 21, 2010
london
Category........
Visa Office......
chc london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
26/07/2010
Med's Done....
27/08/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/06/2011
LANDED..........
will be on 12/08/2011
hi
i dont have any serious issue with wwics, but i must say they take ages to file ur case with chc, in my case they took months n months to file initial application and then for every single requirements they have taken months. they process all their applications from there headoffice in chandigadh, and it takes even longer when ur applying from abroad like me in london, even though i have to apply to london chc everything must go through india. their branch in uk or any other countries dont do anything other than just forward ur documents to their headoffice n thats not even in time. so the only issue is the time n thats most important, they can make you wait n wait in every single stege of ur application

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: About ***** - please add evidences

dee_2011 said:
hi
i dont have any serious issue with *****, but i must say they take ages to file ur case with chc, in my case they took months n months to file initial application and then for every single requirements they have taken months. they process all their applications from there headoffice in chandigadh, and it takes even longer when ur applying from abroad like me in london, even though i have to apply to london chc everything must go through india. their branch in uk or any other countries dont do anything other than just forward ur documents to their headoffice n thats not even in time. so the only issue is the time n thats most important, they can make you wait n wait in every single stege of ur application
yes ur right..everything goes to their HO...
I know it is old forum..anybody got their PR thru these guys??
any successful application??

Simmi Bassi

Dec 22, 2020
I
What was your case, can you elaborate.
am Mrs Bassi I am an Indian but settled in Kathmandu since 30 plus years
I came in contact with Ajay Dhand when i visited their office after following their seminar in Everest
Ajay treated us special called us bhaiyya bhabhi promised us a fast PR based on skilled workers visa
He duped us of around six lakhs We don’t really have any proof as such and we kept quiet because we were ashamed to have been such simpletons
I keep looking for him on fb Linkedin because I still cannot believe that he duped us after having dinners in our house bringing his wife to our place and all those cozy evenings
God will never forgive him

dhillusional

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
How reliable is WWICS immigration consultant ?
i have applied through them. Will definitely advise against it. They are unreliable and negligent. They make stupid mistakes during the filing and are not fit enough to provide professional advise. Run in the opposite direction please.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Simmi Bassi

Dec 22, 2020
I am from Kathmandu Ajay Dhand was my contact in WWICS Kathmandu He kept showing me papers and confirming work was being done My mistake I am a person who easily trusts He cheated me out of my money I paid him in checks
I curse him inwardly all the time he gained our trust by introducing his wife and telling us his daughter is dick has a hole in her heart

ABLB2020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
I am from Kathmandu Ajay Dhand was my contact in WWICS Kathmandu He kept showing me papers and confirming work was being done My mistake I am a person who easily trusts He cheated me out of my money I paid him in checks
I curse him inwardly all the time he gained our trust by introducing his wife and telling us his daughter is dick has a hole in her heart
We were earlier planning to go with WWICS. I called them spoke to them over the phone. But I was not satisfied. Then me and my wife went to their Chandigarh office and to my surprise their almost complete staff was sitting outside their office gate with flags and demanding salary and other rights. When checked with them they told they are sitting since last week and nobody is ready to hear anything. Still we went to their office. Their officer was tried to convince me to go with new immigration program which was related to farmers. I told him that I am not from farmer background instead I am from IT/Operations. But he did his level best to convince us. But thankfully we were not happy with his argument and did not apply with them. NEVER EVER GO WITH THEM.