+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About WES documents

Oct 15, 2018
Hi,

I courier my transcripts to WES, but they are asking me for degree certificates.. Do i need to notarised the certificates? Or just send the colour copy of my degree certificates? Or i need to send this document like transcripts sealed signed with envelope? Please suggest i already sent the transcripts and they acceptrd . I want to know how to send the degree certificate?

z0mbie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Hi,

I courier my transcripts to WES, but they are asking me for degree certificates.. Do i need to notarised the certificates? Or just send the colour copy of my degree certificates? Or i need to send this document like transcripts sealed signed with envelope? Please suggest i already sent the transcripts and they acceptrd . I want to know how to send the degree certificate?
Depending on the country of education, instructions and required documents may change. Use the WES online tool to determine what you need to send.
https://www.wes.org/ca/required-documents/

I did my Bachelor's in India and I gave them color copy of my degree certificate in addition to the transcripts.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Depending on the country of education, instructions and required documents may change. Use the WES online tool to determine what you need to send.
https://www.wes.org/ca/required-documents/

I did my Bachelor's in India and I gave them color copy of my degree certificate in addition to the transcripts.
Did u do the attestation of the coloured copies?

Caramelo1

Jan 26, 2019
Bonjour en rapport a ta question. Tu dois aussi envoyé les attestation certifié pas les originaux des tes attestation .Pas de photocopie couleur tu n as qu'a aller dans un établissement agréé dans ton pays. Par exemple dans mon pays tu peu certifier tes attestation de diplôme sois dans une sous- préfecture. Sois au ministère de relation extérieur. Pour l envoyer tu scelle l enveloppe avec et faudrait les Cachet de ton écoles