+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about visa refusal

Aug 30, 2019
I got these two reasons for my visa refusal. please give me some effective advice.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you are a bonafide student who will be successful in your program of study due to low language test results. Refused under R216(1)(b).

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
I got these two reasons for my visa refusal. please give me some effective advice.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you are a bonafide student who will be successful in your program of study due to low language test results. Refused under R216(1)(b).
did you get your visa then?

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019

did you reapply for it ?

Enado

Sep 30, 2019
Redo the English test and generate a better result or apply for an English learning course prior to the start of your program.

vipin@123

Dec 3, 2018

I also got the same reasons.
Have you applied again or got your visa?