+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About University of Windsor Application in Master of Applied Computing

Sharvik

Jul 16, 2019
Hello there,

My name is sharvik Jadawala. I have applied in Master of Applied Computing(MAC) at University Of Windsor on the date of 2 april 2019 for winter 2020 but the status was waiting for confidential reports after that i mail them and they changed to the all documents received on the 4th july 2019. I have completed B.E. in computer engineering and My CGPA is 8.61(No backlogs) and IELTS score is 6.5. So what is the possibility of getting offer letter from university of windsor? And how much they take for offer letter?

14harleen

Jul 16, 2019
Hey,
Did your status change? Even My application's status changed to 'All Documents Received' on 4th July, 2019. It is still the same.

SurajRadhakrishnan

Jun 11, 2019
Hello there,

My name is sharvik Jadawala. I have applied in Master of Applied Computing(MAC) at University Of Windsor on the date of 2 april 2019 for winter 2020 but the status was waiting for confidential reports after that i mail them and they changed to the all documents received on the 4th july 2019. I have completed B.E. in computer engineering and My CGPA is 8.61(No backlogs) and IELTS score is 6.5. So what is the possibility of getting offer letter from university of windsor? And how much they take for offer letter?
Hello
did you get any other update from the university?

Sharvik

Jul 16, 2019
They haven't answered me on mail but my status changed into IN PROCESS on 30 july 2019 so now how many it will take for a decision??

Anyone have any idea about it????

SurajRadhakrishnan

Jun 11, 2019
I have applied for M.Eng on 19th June and still it shows 'all documents received'. I've planned to email them, can anyone share the email ID for knowing the graduate application status?

14harleen

Jul 16, 2019
I have applied for M.Eng on 19th June and still it shows 'all documents received'. I've planned to email them, can anyone share the email ID for knowing the graduate application status?
I emailed at 'gradadmit@uwindsor.ca' and their reply was

'The evaluation process can take 8-12 weeks from the date that the application is submitted in eGAS.

Once a decision is made you will receive an email.'