+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About Uni Of Windsor not on dli approved list

Kabir121

Nov 14, 2020
Hi, Hope you all are doing well in this tough period. I m writing this thread because my intended university : University of Windsor is not on dli approved list . For this reason won`t i get full approval or get rejected ? . Also if these both doesn`t happen will the embassy keep the file on pending for more and more time . Its been already 9 sucking months till i am waiting . I cant keep my patience anymore . please let me know if their is any way out as Windsor University is not on approved dli list . :(

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hi, Hope you all are doing well in this tough period. I m writing this thread because my intended university : University of Windsor is not on dli approved list . For this reason won`t i get full approval or get rejected ? . Also if these both doesn`t happen will the embassy keep the file on pending for more and more time . Its been already 9 sucking months till i am waiting . I cant keep my patience anymore . please let me know if their is any way out as Windsor University is not on approved dli list . :(
HelloKabir121, it is true that University of Windsor is not on the approved list as at the last time the list was updated on 3rd October,2020. However, chances are high that it will be on the list on the 17th November( this coming Tuesday). The reasons I sound so optimistic are in two folds: an email I received from the Vice President of University of Windsor, informing me that Ontario Government has approved their COVID-19 readiness plan, and that IRCC has informed them their students can now plan traveling to Windsor starting 17th of November, 2020. What this means is that they will be on the list. Please, watch out for the new updated list on 17th. The second reason is that a University of Windsor student from Africa received BVL and Passport request Thursday this week. The implication of this is that although the school is not officially listed now, it's been approved and will be on the updated list on Tuesday. Let's keep fingers crossed.
If things do not go the way I have projected, I will definitely be disappointed, and will send another angry email to the office of the Vice President. Till then, le's see how things pan out on Tuesday.

Reactions: Kabir121

XO_Majid

Oct 12, 2020
Hi - I'm also going to be a student at UWindsor. I'm from Kuwait and I received AIP on Sept 3rd. Everything's confusing now because I don't know if the delay in my application final decision means UWindsor still needs to be on the "DLI Approved List" for me to get a final decision or something else. Other than that though, I have high hopes that on and/or after this Tuesday there'll be tons of final decisions coming through for any Uni hopping on the list, including (and hopefully) UWindsor.

Jul 2, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Have you given your biometric bro?
My university is also not in the list yet and I haven't given my biometric. My university told me that they have received preliminary approval from provincial government (British Columbia) and waiting for federal approval and they said they expect to be fully approved within this week or the next week.
So, they might be on 3rd list if not then they will make it to the 4th list.

Couldn't get a slot to give biometric yet. As biometric appointment is going to be resumed from today in Bangladesh. There is huge rush you know.

dreamy2536

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dhaka VFS
App. Filed.......
27-11-2017
Doc's Request.
30-11-2017 [Additional documents]
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-12-2017
Med's Done....
04-12-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
Expected 30-06-2018
Are you sure?
University of WindsorO19358946722WindsorWindsorYes

Hmm...I might be wrong but this is what I found.

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Are you sure?
University of WindsorO19358946722WindsorWindsorYes

Hmm...I might be wrong but this is what I found.
Hello @dreamy2536, what the poster is writing about is the fact that University of Windsor is not yet listed as part of DLI with approved COVID-19 Readiness plan institutions, not that University of Windsor is not on approved DLI list. Of course, the writing may betray the real message, but it is what it is!

Reactions: dreamy2536

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
I will be so surprised if University of Windsor is not on the DLI approved list of COVID-19 Readiness Plan institutions tomorrow.

Kabir121

Nov 14, 2020
Have you given your biometric bro?
My university is also not in the list yet and I haven't given my biometric. My university told me that they have received preliminary approval from provincial government (British Columbia) and waiting for federal approval and they said they expect to be fully approved within this week or the next week.
So, they might be on 3rd list if not then they will make it to the 4th list.

Couldn't get a slot to give biometric yet. As biometric appointment is going to be resumed from today in Bangladesh. There is huge rush you know.

hi yeah bro i got my biometric and all other stuffs done by paper based application i am waiting for the final result now

Kabir121

Nov 14, 2020
Hi - I'm also going to be a student at UWindsor. I'm from Kuwait and I received AIP on Sept 3rd. Everything's confusing now because I don't know if the delay in my application final decision means UWindsor still needs to be on the "DLI Approved List" for me to get a final decision or something else. Other than that though, I have high hopes that on and/or after this Tuesday there'll be tons of final decisions coming through for any Uni hopping on the list, including (and hopefully) UWindsor.
yeah bro i hope so they get approval on 17th , or else it will be so much pathetic for us who are waiting from march for the final decision

Kabir121

Nov 14, 2020
HelloKabir121, it is true that University of Windsor is not on the approved list as at the last time the list was updated on 3rd October,2020. However, chances are high that it will be on the list on the 17th November( this coming Tuesday). The reasons I sound so optimistic are in two folds: an email I received from the Vice President of University of Windsor, informing me that Ontario Government has approved their COVID-19 readiness plan, and that IRCC has informed them their students can now plan traveling to Windsor starting 17th of November, 2020. What this means is that they will be on the list. Please, watch out for the new updated list on 17th. The second reason is that a University of Windsor student from Africa received BVL and Passport request Thursday this week. The implication of this is that although the school is not officially listed now, it's been approved and will be on the updated list on Tuesday. Let's keep fingers crossed.
If things do not go the way I have projected, I will definitely be disappointed, and will send another angry email to the office of the Vice President. Till then, le's see how things pan out on Tuesday.
chances are so high on 17th if not then its gonna be so much depressing as i am watiing since march for the full approval also i am 21` winter student. IF I DONT get results in 2-3 weeks that will be worse :(

SH萨巴伯

Nov 11, 2020
chances are so high on 17th if not then its gonna be so much depressing as i am watiing since march for the full approval also i am 21` winter student. IF I DONT get results in 2-3 weeks that will be worse :(
Same here brother, I'm also waiting for Windsor dli approval, hope this time Windsor will be on the list

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Finally, University of Windsor is now on the approved list of COVID-19 readiness plan of institutions. What a huge relief! We can now expect the OPR message.

Last edited:

Opeyemiaf

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
List of New DLI's updated in the list on 17th November (ONTARIO)
1. Brescia University College
2. Canadore College
3. Collège Boréal d’arts appliqués et de technologie
4. Collège d’arts appliqués et de technologie La Cité collégiale
5. Conestoga College
6. Confederation College
7. Fanshawe College
8. George Brown College
9. Georgian College
10. Huron University College
11. King’s University College
12. L'Université de Hearst