+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about to land......form B4 and form B4A......cant understand

sushid0c

Star Member
Oct 25, 2007
greetings one and all.

I am preparing to land.
The official website of http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca mentions B4 and also B4A....what is the difference between the two
1) Which one is for showing goods accompanying you and which one is for goods to follow. The website just says personal effects accounting document.....
2) can the same format be used for goods accompanying you and for goods to follow later
2) is the format to be used exactly or any other would do..........
( because I have a long list of goods to follow)

waiting for everyone's valuable inputs
sushid0c

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushid0c said:
greetings one and all.

I am preparing to land.
The official website of http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca mentions B4 and also B4A....what is the difference between the two
1) Which one is for showing goods accompanying you and which one is for goods to follow. The website just says personal effects accounting document..... * You can use the B4 for goods accompanying with you, on the top left box you have to write your address in Canada, if your list excessed more then the lines they given in form, in this case use the B4a to complete the accompanying goods list. *
2) can the same format be used for goods accompanying you and for goods to follow later * Goods to follow you have to use the form B4a*
2) is the format to be used exactly or any other would do.......... * use B4a forms as many as you want, write the number on it (like page 1, 2, 3....etc....).

You can shorten your list by writing the all personal belonging in one line (for example 1.all type of clothes, shoes, perfumes, creams, lotion....etc.. 2. all kitchen item you can write in one line cookware etc..., 3. kids toys and other things in on line children belonging and toys....etc.. and write the value for all together.) If you have electronic items or items with seral number must be written seprate with the sr# )

( because I have a long list of goods to follow)

waiting for everyone's valuable inputs
sushid0c

I hope it will be helpful for you to prepare you goods list.

best regards.

hmisabpk

rang

Oct 6, 2009
Hi SushiDoc,

check this link , Its was on other area of this forum but forget which one but I did bookmark it.
h t t p:/ / britishexpats. com/wiki/Goods_To_Follow#Work_tools
just arrange the link