SIRU020

Apr 15, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello Guys,

I am presently prepping up to submit my EE profile after the 6 June 2017 expected changes. I am from Mauritius (Billingual in French & English). I am 28 years old, unmarried with no job offer in Canada presently.

I have a bachelor degree from a French University in Management.

My IELTS overall score is 7 ( Speaking: 6, Listening: 7.5, Writing: 6.5 & Reading : 7)

My TEF (French score) is ( Speaking: 376, Listening: 298, Writing: 347 & Reading: 262).

I have 6 years of full time working experience, 5 years at Accenture with Title Transaction Processing Associate but the duties were not really of only Transaction Processing but much more. I left Accenture last year and joined a new multinational firm Amaris where my title is 'Sales Administrator' (1 year).

My main issue is to find a correct NOC which falls under either category 0, A OR B. I am worried that my Accenture experience might not be relevant to these categories and I lose the 5 yrs of experience there and hence lowers my CRS score :(

Which NOC do you suggest i use for each role? Please HELP ME OUT :( Many thanks for your kind help & suggestions.

My list of duties at Accenture were as below:

Maintain up-to- date billing AR system

 Act as Subject Matter Expert for the team

 Follow up on, collect and allocate payments using ERP system

 Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines

 Perform accounts reconciliations

 Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities

 Research and resolve payment discrepancies

 Generate & review AR ageing analysis to ensure compliance

 Prepare bank deposits and customer invoices

 Investigate and resolve customer queries

 Process adjustments (Write off, Bad debts etc)

 Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts through the collections team

 Communicate with third parties for refunds, payments investigation

 Assist with month-end closing activities (Intercompany refunds, month end reporting)

 Process weekly refund activities for customers

 Collect, analyse and prepare monthly metrics

 Attend weekly priority calls with onshore client for remedy actions and others

 Perform daily quality control on team members tasks.

 Supervision of team members work & act as subject matter expert.

My role in my current post at Amaris is

As sales administrator I form an integral part of the sales/ finance team providing critical support to

different Amaris business units. I actively help to build and maintain professional relationships with both internal

teams and with finance contacts globally. I am currently handling the sales activities portfolio for 7 different entities/regions

namely: Canada, San Francisco, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, China & Mauritius, for which monthly

invoicing and ongoing client recovery system has to be maintained. I am responsible for the monthly invoicing,

payments recovery process/actions and liaising directly with Business Development Managers to ensure smooth

negotiations for different projects between Amaris and the its clients. I am also direct manager of 3 team members.

Below is a more elaborate list of responsibilities I hold:

Manage & supervise direct managees daily activities

Ensure staff performance reviews, weekly one to one meetings and progression

 Analyze, & assist in preparation of invoices for all sales transactions of relevant entities.

 Ensuring prices and project lists are up to date.

 Reconcile outstanding purchase orders & processing staff timesheets.

 Daily liaising with the bank for invoice factoring process & queries

 Follow up to ensure an up to date client recovery system on a daily basis including bank statements reconciliations.

 Act as consultant to help bridge & standardize the sales administration team processes.

 Record account related activity in appropriate internal systems & software

 Analysis of key accounts activities and take up relevant actions.

 Ensure data integrity and quality across key reporting systems to provide consistency of data

 Ability to organize and consolidate information from multiple systems and reports for analysis

 Work closely with the Treasury and controlling department to track and solve discrepancies.

 Proactively execute and provide guidance on sales and service requests including processing and tracking projects, customer entitlements & credit management.

 Provide exceptional customer service to all internal external customers and partnering business units.

 Communicating internally important feedback from customers to the business.

Assist in new staff training and interviews process.

:-X :-X :-X