+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about THE RIGHT OF PERMANEN RESIDENCE FEES

yduck

Aug 31, 2009
Hi guys

I went to a bank to ask for a certified check to pay for the THE RIGHT OF PERMANEN RESIDENCE FEES ($490). The bank told me that I need the receiver's account stab so that they could automatically transfer the money. Otherwise they will give me the check and I need to mail the check to the receiver myself.

I wonder where I can find the account stab? In the medical request documents I received, it only mentioned that the check should be payable to "RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA". There is no account stab attached. If I do need to mail the check myself, which address should I use? They don't seem to have a clear instruction.

Thanks a lot

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

yduck said:
Hi guys

I went to a bank to ask for a certified check to pay for the THE RIGHT OF PERMANEN RESIDENCE FEES ($490). The bank told me that I need the receiver's account stab so that they could automatically transfer the money. Otherwise they will give me the check and I need to mail the check to the receiver myself.

I wonder where I can find the account stab? In the medical request documents I received, it only mentioned that the check should be payable to "RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA". There is no account stab attached. If I do need to mail the check myself, which address should I use? They don't seem to have a clear instruction.

Thanks a lot
You mail the cheque yourself.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
yduck said:
Hi guys
The bank told me that I need the receiver's account stab so that they could automatically transfer the money.

CIC does not accept payment this way for RPRF. you must obtain a check and mail it yourself. As for the address, surely their is an address on the letter instructing you to pay the RPRF... which visa office did the request come from?