+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About the Photos

josephcheng1215

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017

It says write your name and date of birth on the back of each photo.

What does it by date of birth?
date of birth of the PHOTO? OR the PEOPLE?

My wife and I are very confused.

thank you.

wagggal

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
I just wrote the date of the photo, who was in it and where it was taken. Now you got me wondering about DOB and name.
So confusing, sent my app in on Dec 6 and have not heard a word. Now you got me worried! Ughhhh!

Your right, who's DOB are they looking for??!!

josephcheng1215

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
I just wrote the date of the photo, who was in it and where it was taken. Now you got me wondering about DOB and name.
So confusing, sent my app in on Dec 6 and have not heard a word. Now you got me worried! Ughhhh!

sorry :(
if you heard anything please let me know.

bajanqueen

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017

It says write your name and date of birth on the back of each photo.

What does it by date of birth?
date of birth of the PHOTO? OR the PEOPLE?

My wife and I are very confused.

thank you.
Write your name (principle applicant) and date of birth of principle applicant. Photos need to be tagged just in case they are separated from the file you don't want them to be misplaced. In the description of the photos who would supply the date and place photo was taken.

josephcheng1215

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Write your name (principle applicant) and date of birth of principle applicant. Photos need to be tagged just in case they are separated from the file you don't want them to be misplaced. In the description of the photos who would supply the date and place photo was taken.
How about the sponsor name and date of birth?

bajanqueen

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
How about the sponsor name and date of birth?
No need for the sponsors info once the sponsor meets the requirements to sponsor the application is most about the principle applicant I also placed my passport number on pictures as well as my my UCI number as I already had one if pictures were to be misplaced no reason for them not to find they way back to my application

lea1113

Star Member
Dec 10, 2016
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017

oh my goodness.. I never wrote DOB either haha how did I miss that one! I out date and explained the photo and everyone in it. Just didn't notice the DOB.. But my app was received and I already received Aor1.. So hopefully this minor detail doesn't harm us.