+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About study permit extension

Harkrishan

Jul 25, 2019
I applied for my study permit extension within canada on 20th October 2019.
On 7th of February 2020 i got an message in my account that i have to provide my all of the transcripts from the day i landed in canada. I provided all of them. Still there is no response. I checked online now they are working on applications that they received on 24th October 2019 . I am worried about my study permit.

Ris411

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Heyyy It’s mean you are done with your studies I know lot of people who got refusal after submit transcripts.What about you.Do you get approval

Harkrishan

Jul 25, 2019
Heyyy It’s mean you are done with your studies I know lot of people who got refusal after submit transcripts.What about you.Do you get approval
No i am not done with my studies
I am still full time student. And i also uploaded my current transcripts and enrolment letter .
still there is no response

Ris411

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Now I am worried actually I am done with my studies and waiting for my study permit extension to maintain status prior to apply for pgwp

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
I applied for my study permit extension within canada on 20th October 2019.
On 7th of February 2020 i got an message in my account that i have to provide my all of the transcripts from the day i landed in canada. I provided all of them. Still there is no response. I checked online now they are working on applications that they received on 24th October 2019 . I am worried about my study permit.
Any updates ?

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
But ,first I want to get result for SP extension, if they cancelled my application , they will inform me what to do next as this thing mentioned in gckey account. along with final decision step .If they rejected my application they I have to withdraw my PGWP and need to apply along with restoration.