+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About Right of Permanent residence Fee

alimdrajab

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Hello dears
I submitted my full doc in Singapore office in January 15,2010 and just now I recieved the medical request. In the letter it also requested to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee. Should I pay the RPRF now or later I mean after sending the medical report or before finalize the case is okay? If I have to pay now, can I make payment through credit card or I have to send the bank draft,

Please suggest

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alimdrajab said:
Hello dears
I submitted my full doc in Singapore office in January 15,2010 and just now I recieved the medical request. In the letter it also requested to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee. Should I pay the RPRF now or later I mean after sending the medical report or before finalize the case is okay? If I have to pay now, can I make payment through credit card or I have to send the bank draft,

Please suggest
CIC website says about RPRF:

All payments must be made by bank draft "chèque de banque" or certified cheque. We will not accept any payment by cash, credit card, bank card, personal cheque, bank transfer or postal money order.

me2land

Aug 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's better to pay it now. I would think that it's convenient for them to process the pay at this stage since it's included in the medical letter.

¬m2l