+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about restoration of status...

out

Jun 23, 2012
any insights?... thank you in advance to any inputs ...here goes...

my work permit ended last june 9, 2012. i did my assignment as early as nov 2011 of applying a work that entails LMO. i got one who considered me but when the open LMO came Feb 2012 all the slots were harvested by the insiders within the co. in short - "palakasan at kanya kanyang pasok ng manok". to sum it up i went back to square one of applying again. from the painful experience of putting all your faith in one application; i quested one after the other on the dates of first week of march,first week of april and last week of may all in 2012. these three prospective employers all filed their open LMO on march and april 2012. the waiting of LMO surpassed the validity of my work permit thus, it made me out of status.

Question:
1. Can I apply first for a restoration of permit while waiting for the LMO? The reason of applying is start the ball rolling since according to what I browsed restoration of status take too long to be processed.

From the 3 prospective employer I got and all of them waiting for the LMO to be released;my follow on question is...

2. Can I reason out in the restoration status application that "New Working permit application to follow as soon as LMO issued"?

3. Is the restoration of status effective/be granted if I will reason out that the validity of my work permit surpassed the long wait of LMO three months before my work permit ended? (this is the true and sole reason why I reached to be out of status)

Thank you and more power! - OUT

out

Jun 23, 2012
...can anyone shed light on these matters?

your input will serve as a guiding light to anyone whose on the situation...thank you and more power to inject!!!

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
out said:
any insights?... thank you in advance to any inputs ...here goes...

Question:
1. Can I apply first for a restoration of permit while waiting for the LMO? The reason of applying is start the ball rolling since according to what I browsed restoration of status take too long to be processed.

Yes you can, but the restoration and work permit application should be done at the same time and you also need some kind of proof that your employer has applied for the LMO. It could be in the form of the date of the application or confirmation number from HRSDC. [color]

From the 3 prospective employer I got and all of them waiting for the LMO to be released;my follow on question is...

2. Can I reason out in the restoration status application that "New Working permit application to follow as soon as LMO issued"?

See answer above - reason will be employer has applied for LMO and attach proof.

3. Is the restoration of status effective/be granted if I will reason out that the validity of my work permit surpassed the long wait of LMO three months before my work permit ended? (this is the true and sole reason why I reached to be out of status)

You can use that as a reason but you still need some kind of proof that they have applied for LMO to hope for success.

Thank you and more power! - OUT

out

Jun 23, 2012
to SenoritaBella,

you are really a hero to get rated as HERO MEMBER, super appreciated and KUDOS!

you are a guiding light, a spark of hope and a saving grace to reach out people of different predicament and situation undergoing canadian visa processing - MORE POWER AND GOD BLESS!!!

sincerely,
out

LiSa1208

Star Member
Jan 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
13-10-2011
AOR Received.
20-07-2011
Med's Request
07-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2012
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
i am in the same boat as you are/were. How did it go? Have you aplloied for a restoration period without granted LMO?

out

Jun 23, 2012
i proposed to my prospective employers who applied lmo, i am asking for the filed no. and date of application. how unfortunate that they did not heed my inquiry and instead they say they will just advise me once their lmo will be issued...i havent tried that kind of thing up to this moment.

LiSa1208

Star Member
Jan 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
13-10-2011
AOR Received.
20-07-2011
Med's Request
07-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2012
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
I see, thank you for your reply.
I will try to appy for a restoration without a granted LMO but with a proof in the beginning of september, maybe by then I will get a reference number if not then just a proof. Hope it all works out. CIC must understand that nowadays it does take up to 3 months to get approved LMO.