+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about requst for review

sarabjit1989

May 11, 2017
Thank you so much, actually I applied directly through mpnp website..no express entry..its only for Manitoba provision..hope for the best :)
hello sir
i do not receive nothing still. do u have idea why they are taking time.i m from india new rules for mpnp are not come here. some people are saying file with new rules open from 15 july 2017.

fingercrossed

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
hello sir
i do not receive nothing still. do u have idea why they are taking time.i m from india new rules for mpnp are not come here. some people are saying file with new rules open from 15 july 2017.
Brother..same here..i also didn't got any response yet...they are still working on those files which is applied under strategic requirement... Normal file drawn still not started...am still waiting and praying...hope for the best for both of us...both of us will meet in manitoba..hehehe :p ...god will definitely listen our prayers..fingers crossed :)

sarabjit1989

May 11, 2017
ok thnxs sir for your advice and making me positive. i am trying to do email to embassy for my LOA result.my lawyer will do this he is responsible for my file. I am a girl.I hope we will be in Manitoba very soon with God's Grace..Sarabjit Kaur:)

fingercrossed

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
ok thnxs sir for your advice and making me positive. i am trying to do email to embassy for my LOA result.my lawyer will do this he is responsible for my file. I am a girl.I hope we will be in Manitoba very soon with God's Grace..Sarabjit Kaur:)
Okay thank you so much sister, i can understand how you feel..even am also going thought the same stage, have paitence and god will definitely listen our prayers :)

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Generally review takes 1.5 to 2 years. Does not happen so soon.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
hello everyone. i want to share my problem with you and want to know what happen next.
i am applicant of mpnp file. i applied in july 2014. when embassy called to my sponser for confirm the support he ws on job and his mobile was silent. he did not catch the call of embassy.
after it me and my sponser did not receive anything.it was due to techincal problem.my sponser asked in the mbassy and they said that you did not confirm the support
after some day embassy send me refusal letter. after it i applied for review.after it my statues of file is changed now it is "Request for review in process". two months are passed still my staues is "Request for review in process". please help me in this matter.
1) what happen next?
2)will they send me approval
3) how much time will be taken by "Request for review in process"
4) is it effect on my queue of file in manitoba
letter.nothing has received by me two months are passed.i am waiting. please help me
Write to Canada Immigration Minister and Manitoba Immigration Minister about the problem, through email. The matter will be resolved in a week.

fingercrossed

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
hello everyone. i want to share my problem with you and want to know what happen next.
i am applicant of mpnp file. i applied in july 2014. when embassy called to my sponser for confirm the support he ws on job and his mobile was silent. he did not catch the call of embassy.
after it me and my sponser did not receive anything.it was due to techincal problem.my sponser asked in the mbassy and they said that you did not confirm the support
after some day embassy send me refusal letter. after it i applied for review.after it my statues of file is changed now it is "Request for review in process". two months are passed still my staues is "Request for review in process". please help me in this matter.
1) what happen next?
2)will they send me approval
3) how much time will be taken by "Request for review in process"
4) is it effect on my queue of file in manitoba
letter.nothing has received by me two months are passed.i am waiting. please help me
My brother also have the same status as yours..he is feb 2014 applicant and now he is waiting for the medical...do not worry..everything will be good..our files will get very good response very soon...god is beautiful :)