+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about requst for review

sarabjit1989

May 11, 2017
hello everyone. i want to share my problem with you and want to know what happen next.
i am applicant of mpnp file. i applied in july 2014. when embassy called to my sponser for confirm the support he ws on job and his mobile was silent. he did not catch the call of embassy.
after it me and my sponser did not receive anything.it was due to techincal problem.my sponser asked in the mbassy and they said that you did not confirm the support
after some day embassy send me refusal letter. after it i applied for review.after it my statues of file is changed now it is "Request for review in process". two months are passed still my staues is "Request for review in process". please help me in this matter.
1) what happen next?
2)will they send me approval
3) how much time will be taken by "Request for review in process"
4) is it effect on my queue of file in manitoba
letter.nothing has received by me two months are passed.i am waiting. please help me

fingercrossed

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
From last 7 months they are clearing the backlog for strategic requirement, hope after 15 may our good time starts..best of luck..finger crossed

sarabjit1989

May 11, 2017
From last 7 months they are clearing the backlog for strategic requirement, hope after 15 may our good time starts..best of luck..finger crossed
THNXS so much for reply can you please help more about how much time taken by request for review. 2 months are passed after sending my request of review.

fingercrossed

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
On 15 th of may mpnp will announce new updates and from that period they will start processing the normal files, I am worried about my file because I have't got any response from 6 months..If I got any info. Regarding your concern I will let u know here..stay in touch through this forum..god will definitely listen our prayers..finger crossed!!

sarabjit1989

May 11, 2017
thank
On 15 th of may mpnp will announce new updates and from that period they will start processing the normal files, I am worried about my file because I have't got any response from 6 months..If I got any info. Regarding your concern I will let u know here..stay in touch through this forum..god will definitely listen our prayers..finger crossed!!
thank you so much sir..............

sarabjit1989

May 11, 2017
hello everyone this friday the staues of my file has been changed. it was request for review in process.but now it chanded in assessment colmplete.
but the do not call my sponser again and i also donnot receive any call. my statues is changed but do not send any mail. please tell me any one what happen next.after assessment colplete in how much time they send me mail. will they send me approval letter.

fingercrossed

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
hello everyone this friday the staues of my file has been changed. it was request for review in process.but now it chanded in assessment colmplete.
but the do not call my sponser again and i also donnot receive any call. my statues is changed but do not send any mail. please tell me any one what happen next.after assessment colplete in how much time they send me mail. will they send me approval letter.
As i know assessment complete means, all is fine now.. Now you need to wait for the LOA..It basically takes 3 weeks...god will listen our prayers..hope for the best

sarabjit1989

May 11, 2017
As i know assessment complete means, all is fine now.. Now you need to wait for the LOA..It basically takes 3 weeks...god will listen our prayers..hope for the best
hello sir ,
my satues is changed on 12 may. only three days are passed. i mention every thing in request in review form that my sponsor was on job.there is no fault in file.i hired a immigration lawyer who prepares my appeal for review.. embassy take two month for review why they dont call me and again to my sponser.in anser to this i am thinking that perhapes i cleared everything in requst for review form so they have no need of asking.befor applied for review my sponsor also visited the embassy to know the reason .they said a lady po(programme officer) call you but you didi not attend the call. my sposer told them situation.after it i filed requst for review........ now i dont know what happen next. but i am positive.

fingercrossed

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
hello sir ,
my satues is changed on 12 may. only three days are passed. i mention every thing in request in review form that my sponsor was on job.there is no fault in file.i hired a immigration lawyer who prepares my appeal for review.. embassy take two month for review why they dont call me and again to my sponser.in anser to this i am thinking that perhapes i cleared everything in requst for review form so they have no need of asking.befor applied for review my sponsor also visited the embassy to know the reason .they said a lady po(programme officer) call you but you didi not attend the call. my sposer told them situation.after it i filed requst for review........ now i dont know what happen next. but i am positive.
Don't worry, you will get good news, wait for few weeks..

sarabjit1989

May 11, 2017
hello sir.
i have received nothing. now approximately 25 days are completed. i am worried about result.why they are taking so much time.do you have any idea.

fingercrossed

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
hello sir.
i have received nothing. now approximately 25 days are completed. i am worried about result.why they are taking so much time.do you have any idea.
Yes..even me too waiting for the response..there is no news in the last month..i suggest to wait and wait...god will definitly listen our prayers and hard work :)

sarabjit1989

May 11, 2017
Yes..even me too waiting for the response..there is no news in the last month..i suggest to wait and wait...god will definitly listen our prayers and hard work :)
hello sir,
Are you also applied for request for review .i think your statues is also assessment complete from how much time are you waiting after completing your assessment

fingercrossed

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
hello sir,
Are you also applied for request for review .i think your statues is also assessment complete from how much time are you waiting after completing your assessment
Actually my status is submitted...its from last 7 months when i submitted my file...i haven't got the file no. Yet...still waiting

sarabjit1989

May 11, 2017
Actually my status is submitted...its from last 7 months when i submitted my file...i haven't got the file no. Yet...still waiting
ok sir,
i think you can do email to embassy about your file number not received.do you apply through express entry.i applied my file in july 2014 before starting express entry.if you apply through express entry i think rank of your ponits is also consider.preference is given to those who have more points.do not worry God will listen our prayers.what is name of your country.

fingercrossed

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
ok sir,
i think you can do email to embassy about your file number not received.do you apply through express entry.i applied my file in july 2014 before starting express entry.if you apply through express entry i think rank of your ponits is also consider.preference is given to those who have more points.do not worry God will listen our prayers.what is name of your country.
Thank you so much, actually I applied directly through mpnp website..no express entry..its only for Manitoba provision..hope for the best :)