+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About processing time from the date of full application submission

alimdrajab

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Hi Dear
I sent my all documents IELTS testand full application to singapore office in January 15, 2010. But not yet recieve any response. The status in the immigration website is showing :We recived your all documents, they are pending review: Does anybody recieve response from singapore office who submitted their full application after January 15, 2010.
Or, anybody who have idea about the processing time at current situation( after submission of full application will all documents), Would you please write me? It would be great help .

please note that I submited my full application with all document at Singapore office.
Regards
Ali

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Depends on each visa office and particular circumstances, anyhow, as general, it takes 6-8 months to get in process under fast track.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alimdrajab said:
Hi Dear
I sent my all documents IELTS testand full application to singapore office in January 15, 2010. But not yet recieve any response. The status in the immigration website is showing :We recived your all documents, they are pending review: Does anybody recieve response from singapore office who submitted their full application after January 15, 2010.
Or, anybody who have idea about the processing time at current situation( after submission of full application will all documents), Would you please write me? It would be great help .

Regards
Ali
Hi Ali

Below is the link to the thread for singapore applicants you can check status with them as well to see where you are standing as time varies between visa offices.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-documents-sent-to-singapore-visa-office-t41302.0.html

Cheers
Saki