+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About PCC from USA

bluepearly

Sep 21, 2015
HI, I am planning to apply through EE .I have lived in USA for an onsite project for 4 years and I am back in India and living here for the past 2 years.So I should get PCC from US aswell.So for that, should I apply at the indian consulate in US or to FBI?The CIC website instructions are not clear..Thanks for anyone who is ready to answer my question.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
You need to get the PCC from USA - FBI ...
It takes 3 to 3.5 months to get the report .

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp

kriscan

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2016
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
do you have any info which is a better method of payment ? credit card of money order ? whether money order means Demand draft from the bank as we say it here ?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kriscan said:
do you have any info which is a better method of payment ? credit card of money order ? whether money order means Demand draft from the bank as we say it here ?
Yes, if you can manage to get an international draft in US currency, it think that should be acceptable. You can also provide your international Credit card numbers as long as you think you won't change you card in the next 3 months.

In many instances, ppl submitted their credit card details and their card was cancelled by issuing bank owing to some fraudulent activities and hence they had to update the new card details. If you forget to update the new card detail, then they'll not process your appln and you'll be back to square one.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kriscan said:
One advantage to using a CC, is that you will know when the FBI has started the process. They will charge the card when they start the process (paid upfront).

This does NOT mean that the fingerprints have been accepted, or determined to be legible, only that they've started the process. If the prints are rejected, you have to start all over and pay the fee again. This is why some people choose to include a second set of prints, just in case.