+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About parents' temporary visit

steveca2012

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
I and my wife live in Canada, with PR status for 1 year. I quit my full time job 4 months ago and now driving full time for uber as a self-employed independent contractor. My wife is working full time currently. Right now I am thinking to invite my parents as temporary visitors. They have same value around 30,000 CAD savings in bank, and I have 57,000 CAD in my saving account. So in order to apply for the visa, do I need to offer my income proof? Or only the six months bank statement works? I made over 3400 per month from my uber, but the income fluctuates and I only did two months right now. We have a single house in Canada, so do my parent in my hometown. Is that possible to get temporary visitors’ visa for both of them? Or I need to have a job which at least can prove that I am employed rather than self-employed?

Thanks a lot

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I and my wife live in Canada, with PR status for 1 year. I quit my full time job 4 months ago and now driving full time for uber as a self-employed independent contractor. My wife is working full time currently. Right now I am thinking to invite my parents as temporary visitors. They have same value around 30,000 CAD savings in bank, and I have 57,000 CAD in my saving account. So in order to apply for the visa, do I need to offer my income proof? Or only the six months bank statement works? I made over 3400 per month from my uber, but the income fluctuates and I only did two months right now. We have a single house in Canada, so do my parent in my hometown. Is that possible to get temporary visitors’ visa for both of them? Or I need to have a job which at least can prove that I am employed rather than self-employed?

Thanks a lot
For tourist visa your finances dont count. You parents have to prove ties to india. Apply for 3 weeks visit although they can stay for six months. You can pm me also