+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About OINP - international student stream 2020

New7077

Sep 4, 2020
My Timeline (Job Offer - International Student Stream)

Application Submitted - Aug 26, 2020
Assessment - Sep 10, 2020
Add Doc request - Oct 14, 2020
Add document submitted - Oct 15, 2020
DIP - Oct 16, 2020
Application Approved - Nov 12, 2020

Mara71

Sep 6, 2018
After receipt of Nominations certificate how soon need to apply for paper based PR ?
How many days they give ?

Bilal Feroz

Nov 15, 2020
I am bachelor in textile engineering having a 5 years experience want to know the scope of textile in Canada for provincial nominee program? Can anyone guide me that I am eligible or not and the process for applying.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
After receipt of Nominations certificate how soon need to apply for paper based PR ?
That should be mentioned in the nomination certificate. I am from an express entry stream and my nomination certificate mentions that I should apply to IRCC within 6 months.

Mara71

Sep 6, 2018
Just wanted to ask this questions if someone know any details. For the paper based process, there's an Economic Immigration form that asks for the "Amount of Funds available". Anyone who has already applied, since they don't mention the required amount and a proof of funds is also not required. I also know that they've our wage information through the nomination. But we still have to enter an amount in the form. Could that be our Monthly Salary or whatever figure my bank account(s) reflect?
Yes 12,500 Cad per person

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hiii guyz does anyone knows what if we get PCC directly from india by applying at the police station, is that okk i mean can we submit it while apply for PR. My husband got his from india instead of getting through BLS.
Hey
I think its ok. One of my friend too applied from India directly. If still you have any doubts, you can consult a lawyer.

Misschitchot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
thank you so much for your reply
But I confirmed from BLS , they said once we crossed the border, we cannot get it from india directly. We have to get it through BLs
Thanks

taojinmeng

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
I saw my nomination ending date on next May, which means 7 months to go. So I think they also know that the trend of AR to AORat the moment is 6 or exceed 6 months so they extent the deadline. My recommendation will be once you receive the nomination, please be prepared to submit the application after 1-2 weeks.

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Hello Guys,
I graduated from York univ in April 2020 and currently on a PGWP. I was wondering if i would be eligible to apply in the OINP Student stream ? I currently do not have a job. and my CRS score is 417. Can you guys help me with a way to increase my score ? and do you think i may be eligible to apply ?

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
Hello Guys,
I graduated from York univ in April 2020 and currently on a PGWP. I was wondering if i would be eligible to apply in the OINP Student stream ? I currently do not have a job. and my CRS score is 417. Can you guys help me with a way to increase my score ? and do you think i may be eligible to apply ?
International Student Stream requires a job offer. You have 1 year PGWP or 3 years? If 3 years, you can have pts for the canadian experience class after 1 year of work experience here in canada. Otherwise french?