+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About OINP - international student stream 2020

taojinmeng

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
I read this information on OINP JOIS checklist and they stated:

2. Passport
You must scan and upload a copy of the personal details page of your passport and all pages that contain Canadian visas and entry stamps.

So, I think the pages that you have Canadian visas and entry stamps from other countries are enough.

Mara71

Sep 6, 2018
Hii everyone,
I was reading about possible reasons for not approval oinp and one student shared his experience and wrote that his application rejected because he didn’t scan all the pages of passport.
I also didn’t scan all the pages i only scanned the pages which have stamps and visas so could it be a problem for me too?
That was BIG lie OINP always ask if something missing or required

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
lol, you wont scan all 20 pages if it does not contain stamps. you only need to scan those that contain information such as stamp or writings

Oinpcandidate

Oct 14, 2020
Language requirement for PAPER BASED as Provincial Nominee - NON EXPRESS ENTRY STREAM ????
Recently, I have received nomination from Ontario under International students stream.
Now, i will apply for federal PR. My job title comes under NOC 0.
Do i need to give Ielts test or am I exempt????

Mara71

Sep 6, 2018
Language requirement for PAPER BASED as Provincial Nominee - NON EXPRESS ENTRY STREAM ????
Recently, I have received nomination from Ontario under International students stream.
Now, i will apply for federal PR. My job title comes under NOC 0.
Do i need to give Ielts test or am I exempt????
NO IELTS