+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About OINP - international student stream 2020

Paramgrewal

Oct 4, 2020
Hey anyone here who applied for international graduate stream that opened on 19th August? Just wanted to know about the progress because mine is still stuck on "submitted" since sept 1st.

rfc_club

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hey anyone here who applied for international graduate stream that opened on 19th August? Just wanted to know about the progress because mine is still stuck on "submitted" since sept 1st.
Me too. Still "Submitted" since Sept 3. But since one guy in same company with me still in "Assessment" I think I need to wait for his update.
Did u use an agent or lawyer for submitting ?
Only thing I know is there are a lot of HCP candidates in August draw are still in "Submitted". So my thought is it's normal.

Gurjantmumbaikar

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
Hii Everyone,
My timeline
OINP INTERNATIONAL STUDENT STREAM

Submitted- 30 August
Approved-23 September
Congratulations!!
Hii Everyone,
My timeline
OINP INTERNATIONAL STUDENT STREAM

Submitted- 30 August
Approved-23 September
congratulations!! You r lucky to get nomination so quick. Many applicants like
me are waiting for the decision.

Jay9195

Jun 27, 2020
Hii everyone,
I was reading about possible reasons for not approval oinp and one student shared his experience and wrote that his application rejected because he didn’t scan all the pages of passport.
I also didn’t scan all the pages i only scanned the pages which have stamps and visas so could it be a problem for me too?

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Hii everyone,
I was reading about possible reasons for not approval oinp and one student shared his experience and wrote that his application rejected because he didn’t scan all the pages of passport.
I also didn’t scan all the pages i only scanned the pages which have stamps and visas so could it be a problem for me too?
Why didnt they just ask? Maybe u should scan them