Assessment: 09 SEPT
ADR: 24 SEPT
ADR submitted: 30 SEPT/01 OCT
DIP: 05 OCT

taojinmeng

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
When you submitted your all documents
I submitted all documents on 30th September but stll shows waiting for information
I’m not sure when my employer submitted the documents around 30sept or 01 oct. I checked status today and it changed to DIP. You may get DIP soon.

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
I have a red icon next to my file number and when i click on it "Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time. " wth ONIP?

My status is assessment today, I submitted on 1st of september. When my status was submitted, they required some documents and I sent them by email

Last edited:

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Authenticity & eligibility. If they are not convinced, they will ask you to submit more documents regarding pay stubs or documents from employment side. They can’t give direct rejection basis on the documents provided. It’s not like student visa. If something is missing, they will let you know and give you fair chance.
Nomination is sure.
I think so too. So at the paper PNP stage, will cic again be checking again if we meet eligibility for the stream? Or what do they check at that time? Will they also check the apppication package we submitted to oinp, will that be necessary? And again, for masters stream, do we submit bank statements and employer documents etc? I didnt see these in the checklist though

Reactions: CripplingYogi194

Gurjantmumbaikar

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
I have a red icon next to my file number and when i click on it "Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time. " wth ONIP?

My status is assessment today, I submitted on 1st of september. When my status was submitted, they required some documents and I sent them by email
Soon Your application would be on DIP stage if u have submitted all the documents asked by OINP.

Reactions: CripplingYogi194