About OINP - international student stream 2020

Jay9195

Jun 27, 2020
Guys, here's my timeline:

Submitted: August 26
Assessment: September 10
Decision in progress: September 22

No additional document requests.

Does this mean my application will be rejected? In the official site, it says it takes around 90-120 days to get a nomination so I'm freaking out a bit. I applied with my unofficial transcripts because at the time of the application the officials weren't being issued, I just submitted a "change in personal information form" with a scan of my official transcripts but...

HELP!
When did you finish your study?

Gurjantmumbaikar

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
Guys, here's my timeline:

Submitted: August 26
Assessment: September 10
Decision in progress: September 22

No additional document requests.

Does this mean my application will be rejected? In the official site, it says it takes around 90-120 days to get a nomination so I'm freaking out a bit. I applied with my unofficial transcripts because at the time of the application the officials weren't being issued, I just submitted a "change in personal information form" with a scan of my official transcripts but...

HELP!
I don't think they will reject your application because you got the msg of completeness nd they might have ask you to submit official transcript if it was a concern. Also If any 1 from your company has got PNP in the past ,so then chances of additional documents request is always less. You will b nominated.

Jay9195

Jun 27, 2020
I don't think they will reject your application because you got the msg of completeness nd they might have ask you to submit official transcript if it was a concern. Also If any 1 from your company has got PNP in the past ,so then chances of additional documents request is always less. You will b nominated.
I am not sure but I think it is because of you are on an implied status of pgwp.Maybe they only consider implied status if you are on an implied status of work permit extension (means you already have or had work permit.
I am not sure about this.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Biometrics no longer required for some Canadian immigration applicants.

Canada is waiving biometrics requirements for permanent residence applicants who submitted biometrics in the last 10 years.

Reactions: rfc_club and vuta

Gurjantmumbaikar

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
I am not sure but I think it is because of you are on an implied status of pgwp.Maybe they only consider implied status if you are on an implied status of work permit extension (means you already have or had work permit.
I am not sure about this.
Yea Even I am worried because I am on implied status. I just graduated this april.I am just hoping they shouldn’t reject application . at least they should put application on hold or something if Being on Implied status is of concern

Reactions: rsdajao

Jay9195

Jun 27, 2020
Yea Even I am worried because I am on implied status. I just graduated this april.I am just hoping they shouldn’t reject application . at least they should put application on hold or something if Being on Implied status is of concern
I remember once you replied me and said some of your friends got approval on implied status.
Do you have any specific information, what kind of implied status they had?

Jay9195

Jun 27, 2020
So I guess only people with implied status of pgwp are getting early “decision in process ” status.
Even i am also on a implied status but I submitted on 1st September so my status shows “submitted “.

Last edited:

Gurjantmumbaikar

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
I remember once you replied me and said some of your friends got approval on implied status.
Do you have any specific information, what kind of implied status they had?
They Had applied for PGWP but still I am kind of nervous because I am the first ever applicant frm my company for The OINP so chances are they Might ask for supporting documents which would be to provide them financial documents of company which I can. Just in a case if they didn’t ask for document then I would be worried . Btw My status is still in assessment .

Jay9195

Jun 27, 2020
They Had applied for PGWP but still I am kind of nervous because I am the first ever applicant frm my company for The OINP so chances are they Might ask for supporting documents which would be to provide them financial documents of company which I can. Just in a case if they didn’t ask for document then I would be worried . Btw My status is still in assessment .
My status is still submitted

Reactions: Gurjantmumbaikar