+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About OINP - international student stream 2020

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
I think so, Iam not sure cause I applied through a representative. Last time I asked they said the haven't received any updates.
You need to ask. keep on top of things, keep a reduced dependency on representative. its a status on the e-filing portal that he/she can see when log in.

Last edited:

Jay9195

Jun 27, 2020
I am on implied status of pgwp
My study is completed in april 2020 and i got my job offer in may 2020 so because of COVID-19 still my application of pgwp is in the process.
I have submitted OINP international student stream file on September 01, 2020
1).So my question is will oinp wait for my pgwp approval or i will get my nomination under implied status?
2). Will there be a telephonic interview from OINP?

Last edited:

Jay9195

Jun 27, 2020
Hello, I also submitted my file for OINP international student stream yesterday.

Date of registration: 3rd Mar 2020
Date of submission: 8th Mar 2020.

I have an question that do we need to show proof of balance or settlement fund when we put file for PR ? I am sure that we don’t need IELTS but not sure about funds
My study is completed in april 2020 and i got my job offer in may 2020 so because of COVID-19 still my application of pgwp is in the process.
1).So my question is will oinp wait for my pgwp approval or i will get my nomination under implied status?

Gurjantmumbaikar

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
Hii, I submitted my application on 28 aug . Even I graduated this april and I am on implied status. I know some friends who got their pnp on implied status.
2) I am not sure about telephonic interview but just in a case if government needs something, they will email to your employer nd you.

Jay9195

Jun 27, 2020
Hii, I submitted my application on 28 aug . Even I graduated this april and I am on implied status. I know some friends who got their pnp on implied status.
2) I am not sure about telephonic interview but just in a case if government needs something, they will email to your employer nd you.
Ok thank you so much
Stay in touch and let us inform if your status changed.

Reactions: Gurjantmumbaikar

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Applied on August 26th, any idea of when they'll start assessing the applications from the August JOIS draw?
If all documents are in order, and if OINP don't have any additional question you should be looking at least a month at fast pace

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
I am on post graduate work permit until mid december. Can I apply for a new work permit if I get nominated with ONIP (International Student Stream)?

Thanks

Deep4_me

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hi any one having issue with OINP portal login?
I am trying to login to check my file status for International student stream, but it says "Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance. "

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Hi any one having issue with OINP portal login?
I am trying to login to check my file status for International student stream, but it says "Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance. "
same here