+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About OINP - international student stream 2020

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
There are additional allocations for some NOC C/D streams, but not until later this year. As per the Master stream, my bet is that there's either not going to be a Master stream draw at all this year (it might be "risky" to give PR to people who could be potentially unemployed for a while) or the draw is going to be extremely limited when it comes to the number of available spots.
Thanks, on another note OINP does not have a uniform approach when it comes to processing from the blog I can see some "DIPs" moving to "nomination" in a week other await for more than a month.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Anyone's application in "DIP" status for Job Offer International student. My wife one is stuck there since 20 August. Is it normal?

Last edited:

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Anybody out there whose job was affected by COVID and application was paused. If job resumed what is the status of your application now? Any one received nomination lately.

Gurjantmumbaikar

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
Hii everyone, I submitted my application on Aug 28. Just hoping for the best. I am quite nervous because I am the first ever applicant from my company applying for OINP International Student stream.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Hii everyone, I submitted my application on Aug 28. Just hoping for the best. I am quite nervous because I am the first ever applicant from my company applying for OINP International Student stream.
Should your documents be in order nothing much to worry. In assessment phase or even later OINP may come back to confirm some elements related to the employer and the applicant too.. My wife application took over a month after it was found complete, however no additional documents were requested,

Last edited:
Reactions: Gurjantmumbaikar

Deep4_me

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hi guys, i submitted my file on 25th august under OINP international student.
Let be on this page to share updates.
Thanks

Island_man

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi guys, i submitted my file on 25th august under OINP international student.
Let be on this page to share updates.
Thanks
I would suggest you to follow this fourm this is most active fourm for Employer job offer Foreign worker stream , I know that you are under International student stream , You can still follow this link that same pocessing catogery .
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream.651768/page-198

Last edited:

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
For all JOIS applicants, my wife application timeline is

Submitted 14 March 2020. Put on hold due to Covid on 20th May 2020. Resumed processing July 29. "Complete" notification on 11 August, went into "assessment" same day. On August 20 went into "decision in progress". Nominated on September 2. If you find it fast bear in mind during the whole process, apart from "job status" my wife did not receive any additional document request nor any query from the employer. Good luck to you all.

Reactions: Gurjantmumbaikar

Nph0803

Mar 25, 2020
For all JOIS applicants, my wife application timeline is

Submitted 14 March 2020. Put on hold due to Covid on 20th May 2020. Resumed processing July 29. "Complete" notification on 11 August, went into "assessment" same day. On August 20 went into "decision in progress". Nominated on September 2. If you find it fast bear in mind during the whole process, apart from "job status" my wife did not receive any additional document request nor any query from the employer. Good luck to you all.
Mine situation is kinda similar to your wife's, submitted on March 14, process paused due to Covid, sent letter confirm back to work on July 15th. Its Sep 5th and Iam still waiting for my nomination. It takes so long that I start to freak out.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Mine situation is kinda similar to your wife's, submitted on March 14, process paused due to Covid, sent letter confirm back to work on July 15th. Its Sep 5th and Iam still waiting for my nomination. It takes so long that I start to freak out.
is it in DIP stage?