+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About OINP - international student stream 2020

Ytrivedi0255

Nov 26, 2020
Yes i checked code is 2253 and my wage is 2 CAD lower than low wage.
What about paystubs do we need to submit paystubs or is it okay of my employer just now give me letter with 22 CAD?

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
When I entered the portal at 10:30am EST time, I was able to click on the international student stream. I think I logged in before the crash and submitted after it crashed.
Did you receive file number or pin number?

manpreetgilllll

Mar 6, 2017
Do not referesh the oinp page where it says higher traffic , just wait on that page , you will get in . I’m in .
How did you get in with higher traffic showing page?? Am confused we have 15 laptops connected to three diff wifi's we were able to register with 2 which were shows "system maintenance" page before opening the stream, while other shows higher traffic page and those 13 laptops couldn't get into queue, the stream was open but they still showing higher traffic page, anybody know any trick to avoid that higher traffic page, and can see maintenance page before opening oinp

cheramz

Apr 3, 2017
WHAT HAPPENED? YOU COMPLETED REGISTRATION?
Yes I did and I have question though on the below clause, I have a Bachelor's degree back home and I took a 1yr post graduate certificate in Canada, I should be qualified for JOIS right?
  • a degree, diploma or certificate that takes at least one year to complete if you study on a full-time basis and that requires a completed degree as an admission requirement.
This means that in order to be eligible, your one-year program must require a completed degree as an admission requirement. One-year programs are ineligible if they require “a degree or a diploma”, or “a degree or work experience”, or similar, regardless of whether you personally completed a degree program prior to being accepted into the one-year program.

Mara71

Sep 6, 2018
Yes you should have qualified before the 26th November before produce this in this case you are not qualified any more

Kandy123

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
have applied International student stream with Job offer OINP and I got the Intent to refuse letter saying below

"As such admission in to this program did not require the completion of a degree,as it also admitted holders of Diploma & those with equivalent work experience "

When the time was applied to OINP following was the requirement

• a degree, diploma or certificate that takes at least one year to complete if you study on a full-time basis and that requires a completed degree as an admission requirement.
Now OINP saying following
order to be eligible, your one-year program must require a completed degree as an admission requirement. One-year programs are ineligible if they require “a degree or a diploma”, or “a degree or work experience”, or similar, regardless of whether you personally completed a degree program prior to being accepted into the one-year program.

My question how can they issue such a Intent to refuse letter since I'm having my previous Degree and also this conditions was not there when I was applying to the program
I need expert advise how to sort out this matter since I have 30 days advise my eligibility to OINP .