+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About OINP - international student stream 2020

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
Some users have timelines on their signature, you can use it to get an idea, but so far anytime between three days and three weeks.
I've been on DIP since September 22 but a few already got their nominations, especially from the FWS.

You can do it, but once you receive your CoPR you're going to have to withdraw your application and IMO it's incredibly selfish to have two pending applications, especially if one of the is for the Master Graduates (the most competitive OINP Stream) just for the sake of having more chances. Many people are not eligible for EE and deposit all of their hopes on PNP programs, only to be taken away by people who don't even need nominations.

If you get an ITA, unless you're ineligible or mess up badly (which is difficult considering all the resources we have out there to ensure applications are complete) you'll get your PR on average, 14 months faster.
Thanks for your ethical advice than no one asked for!

Selfish? Everyone is trying to find the best solutions for themselves to get their permanent residency. What is selfish about this?! If applying for two PR programs at the same time increases my chances of being approved by one, I don't see why not.

Reactions: iukhan

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
After we submit our application for Master Graduates stream, what happens at the end?

Let's say, our application gets approved and we receive provincial nomination by Ontario. How does that work? Do we already need to have an express entry profile so that they send our provincial nomination to our Express Entry profile?

Or that at the end, they will just give us a document indicating that we received Ontario provincial nomination, and then we can start an Express Entry profile at a later time and upload that document to get 600 point?
PR via OINP Master stream the process is paper based no need for EE profile.

Reactions: hamid123456

G1jot

Oct 2, 2020
Can anyone tell me when do they usually request additional document after submitting the application.
I submitted it on 29 August, 2020 but I haven’t heard back from them yet.

G1jot

Oct 2, 2020
Are they sending out any emails this time when they change the application status or not???