+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About OINP - international student stream 2020

Jaimin123

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Can we get PCC done from back home India or it have to be done through BLS only? Just trying to save some time as BLS is taking alot of time.

s_tondon

Mar 19, 2020
No, I had already submitted with the oinp applicaiton as the offer letter was more than 6 months old.
Hi,
Can you please tell the overall process for your application submission. I have been nominated but I don't know where to start.
Thanks in advance.

jaimaldullat

May 21, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone tell me about Documents Checklist for Federal PR application after receiving OINP ?
And Do we need to submit educational documents(Degrees, WES report), Any employer documents, Work Permit?

sandipgoswami

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone tell me about Documents Checklist for Federal PR application after receiving OINP ?
And Do we need to submit educational documents(Degrees, WES report), Any employer documents, Work Permit?
please refer below link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-package-provincial-nominees.html

you do not need to provide educational documents(Degrees, WES report), Any employer documents but you must provide work permit