+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About my husband's file for sowp

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Our mrg is genuine but it is love mrg so when i submitted my husband's file first time after 4 to 5 months they got interview in delhi then they did so much confuse my husband in questions on mrg pics and other all the things after that they give refusal bit now you can see second time i went to india to spend some time with my husband we went two three places and took lots of pictures and we also submit all the hotel bills and we submitted our file on 20 feb within 8days they give us again refusal
That sounds like a sham marriage.

Hsndhu

Mar 7, 2020
Our mrg is not a fake mrg how you can say we know to each other from 4years 2 years before and 2 year after

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
And if we know each other very well then we did mrg
Don’t listen to him. He is just here to spread negativity. Just ignore him. Now about your case i would just you to talk to amarjot singh . He is expert in spouse cases. You can find him on youtube

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
Hlo, actually I am a student here in canada and i came here in jan 2019 and i applied the file of my husbnd in may 2019 and in oct they got the interview for nov 2019 they give their best interview also he was very nervous also so after 4 days they got refusal and i took the advise from another consultant in india they called me in india to spend some quaility time with husbnd and after that we applied again in feb and after 8days they gave us again refusal so now what i can do?
hi can you please confirm me did your spouse filed and submit application and paid application fee from india himself through indian internet services

or you filled the forms for spouse SOWP and paid and submit file from Canadian Internet?