+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About my husband's file for sowp

Hsndhu

Mar 7, 2020
Hlo, actually I am a student here in canada and i came here in jan 2019 and i applied the file of my husbnd in may 2019 and in oct they got the interview for nov 2019 they give their best interview also he was very nervous also so after 4 days they got refusal and i took the advise from another consultant in india they called me in india to spend some quaility time with husbnd and after that we applied again in feb and after 8days they gave us again refusal so now what i can do?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hlo, actually I am a student here in canada and i came here in jan 2019 and i applied the file of my husbnd in may 2019 and in oct they got the interview for nov 2019 they give their best interview also he was very nervous also so after 4 days they got refusal and i took the advise from another consultant in india they called me in india to spend some quaility time with husbnd and after that we applied again in feb and after 8days they gave us again refusal so now what i can do?
8 days is not a lot of time. How much time have you spent in person with your husband? Was this an arranged marriage or did you have a dating relationship first?

Hsndhu

Mar 7, 2020
We got maada in feb 2018 and i got my student visa in dec 2018 and our mrg is love mrg and we were dating to each other from 2016

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We got maada in feb 2018 and i got my student visa in dec 2018 and our mrg is love mrg and we were dating to each other from 2016
Have you orderedGCMS to see why you were refused? What were the reasons for refusal stated when you received the refusals?

Hsndhu

Mar 7, 2020
Yes we applied the gcms notes when we got first refusal then they mentioned all the interview detailed and my husband told them we are married from one year when my wift got her visa then they are just asking about one same question so kany times like these kind of things then we consult other consultant and they read all the notes and fulfill all the requirements then also they gave us refusal just ij 8days also

Hsndhu

Mar 7, 2020
Anybody can give me the best suggestion or any lawyer's contact information or any consultant

Hsndhu

Mar 7, 2020
Our mrg is genuine but it is love mrg so when i submitted my husband's file first time after 4 to 5 months they got interview in delhi then they did so much confuse my husband in questions on mrg pics and other all the things after that they give refusal bit now you can see second time i went to india to spend some time with my husband we went two three places and took lots of pictures and we also submit all the hotel bills and we submitted our file on 20 feb within 8days they give us again refusal

Hsndhu

Mar 7, 2020
They write in refusal letter that you have not adequately demonstrated that you meet the requirements for sowp

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
They write in refusal letter that you have not adequately demonstrated that you meet the requirements for sowp
If it appeared that you were going to various destinations to take pictures so you can submit them it would look suspicious. Have you ordered GCMS? Would start there. SOWP are not guaranteed for spouses of international students.