+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About My Application

ylime_28

Nov 25, 2008
Hi to all Merry Xmas!
Im here again asking a question about my application. My LMO and contract was arrived and its still in the hands of my agency in canada.Im working here in taiwan as a factory worker and i apply as a nanny in canada agency.I will exit here as a nanny, the job that i apply. My big problem is my work experience. Im a factory worker from Aug 2004 to Aug 2007. And i have a part time nanny here in taiwan from jan 2006 to aug 15 2007 4 hrs a day . Then i go home phils aug 20 2007.and back here in taiwan again last march as a factory again.My question is if my work experience as a nanny is valid even if its only my parttime.My agency will not give me my contract and LMO if im not given them my payment (1500 CAD) Im afraid that i will deny in embassy , and how i can get my money if i was deny. PLS HELP ME thanks

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Her problem is that most agencies block contact between Employers and Prospective Nannies,Currently in BC,We are investigating such abusive agencies such as El Apostol of A-Pro Nannies,Our biggest problem we face is the reluctance of Nannies to testify against the agencies because of retribution against their families in the Philippines or China etc where life is cheap.To cite a past case,after one woman testified against a human smuggler,Her father was executed 2 days after she testified.The woman is now an outcast from her family for causing the death of her father

EmilyMarie

Dec 31, 2008
MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO
that is very odd. We encouage constant communication between caregiver and employer.. Overseas applicants take upward to 6 months. The last thing we want is for the employer to forget about the nanny they hired or find someone else..
How would the interview take place?
When I hired my nanny we texted daily for 4 months!!

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Well this UNETHICAL agencies allow the interview to take place through the mobile of the agency owner,They allow the communication but they control it