+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About marriage photos

Bacrs

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hello, I hope someone can help me with this. My husband is sponsoring me for permanent residency , we got married in NB , Canada and going through the inland process. The issue is we didn't do any celebration, we married at the court house and got a few pictures taken but it was just us and his parents. The reason for this is that my family could not be here for the occasion (I'm from Argentina) so we decided to do a celebration the day they can come visit us.

Would this be a red flag? Should I attach to my application a letter explaining this?

Also another doubt I have, could I print all our photos in black and white? Or has to be colored? No issue about this, just that we don't own a color printer at the moment. Thanks in advance!

chevykim

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I hope someone can help me with this. My husband is sponsoring me for permanent residency , we got married in NB , Canada and going through the inland process. The issue is we didn't do any celebration, we married at the court house and got a few pictures taken but it was just us and his parents. The reason for this is that my family could not be here for the occasion (I'm from Argentina) so we decided to do a celebration the day they can come visit us.

Would this be a red flag? Should I attach to my application a letter explaining this?

Also another doubt I have, could I print all our photos in black and white? Or has to be colored? No issue about this, just that we don't own a color printer at the moment. Thanks in advance!
Hi,
It wouldn't be a red flag but yeah you should explain about it. My case we don't have any wedding photos and we attached a letter telling them why it was like that.

All photos should be in color. We printed them at a photo studio then we wrote all the details in the back of them. Hope this helps.

Bacrs

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hi,
It wouldn't be a red flag but yeah you should explain about it. My case we don't have any wedding photos and we attached a letter telling them why it was like that.

All photos should be in color. We printed them at a photo studio then we wrote all the details in the back of them. Hope this helps.
Yes thank you very much , was worried about this. Do you advice printing photos in a studio? Or is fine if I can't I dont know, was thinking about going to the public library haha

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Yes thank you very much , was worried about this. Do you advice printing photos in a studio? Or is fine if I can't I dont know, was thinking about going to the public library haha
My wife printed the photos in color in the library and no problem. I didn't write anything behind.

chevykim

Jul 29, 2019
You can print them at any place you want. I went to the photo studio because i don't have public library here :D

immonger

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Think about it. How would you feel if you were given the task to identify people in black & white photos for a wedding that already seems suspicious because there are no guests and only half of the parents have been involved. Marriage photos constitute for only ONE piece of information out of many that you would need to support your relationship with your husband.

Reactions: Belarusian