+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About LOR's and transcripts

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
A

Are you applying for both MBA Finance as well as MSc International Management?
Have finished my third semester of dual degree now doing my co-op internship.
Professors can be requested to give you multiple copies I did so. Even though in my case I did not require more than one copy as I had a specific university and a specific program in mind but always have backups .

Last edited:

MiteshS94

Dec 29, 2018
Have finished my third semester of dual degree now doing my co-op internship.
Professors can be requested to give you multiple copies I did so. Even though in my case I did not require more than one copy as I had a specific university and a specific program in mind but always have backups .
ok. Cool. How easy was it for you to find part time job and accommodation? Also, does the university help to get you a co-op internship? How is the placement scene there? How many got placed?

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
ok. Cool. How easy was it for you to find part time job and accommodation? Also, does the university help to get you a co-op internship? How is the placement scene there? How many got placed?
Part time jobs are easily available if you are not too choosy you can find work at Walmart, McDonald's etc.
As it is one cannot afford to be too choosy. Accomodation too are available aplenty but would advise to choose on campus accomodation for the first semester.
Co-op placement.is not guaranteed by any university in Canada one has to do all the legwork the internship coordinators are a big help if you tap them properly. Most of my batch mates have secured placements but it's not very easy. You have to make connections and my advice is start networking the day you land in Canada your success depends on how well you market yourself.

MiteshS94

Dec 29, 2018
Part time jobs are easily available if you are not too choosy you can find work at Walmart, McDonald's etc.
As it is one cannot afford to be too choosy. Accomodation too are available aplenty but would advise to choose on campus accomodation for the first semester.
Co-op placement.is not guaranteed by any university in Canada one has to do all the legwork the internship coordinators are a big help if you tap them properly. Most of my batch mates have secured placements but it's not very easy. You have to make connections and my advice is start networking the day you land in Canada your success depends on how well you market yourself.
Thanks for the tips mate. Will keep them in mind.

livingtomas

Feb 25, 2019
Hello, do you know any university in canada that gives acceptance letter before paying tuition deposit?