+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About letter of explanation

Prrr

Jan 15, 2023
When I was submitting my application for my study permit I forgot to add my letter of explanation in the client information section, how can I add it to my application after the biometric or I’ll get a message from the IRCC to upload my letter of explanation?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
When I was submitting my application for my study permit I forgot to add my letter of explanation in the client information section, how can I add it to my application after the biometric or I’ll get a message from the IRCC to upload my letter of explanation?
It is not a mandatory document so you will not be asked for it. You need to raise a webform with the document.

Prrr

Jan 15, 2023
It is not a mandatory document so you will not be asked for it. You need to raise a webform with the document.
So I’ll like to know if that part I left blank will not affect the decision to be made on my visa process?

Prrr

Jan 15, 2023
It may if your profile is not strong enough on its own.
Oh I see but will they ask for it that time when they see that my profile is not strong enough? Or they’ll just make their decision based on the information I provided already?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Oh I see but will they ask for it that time when they see that my profile is not strong enough? Or they’ll just make their decision based on the information I provided already?
No they will not ask for it. Decision is based on the documents provided.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Oh thank you I thought they will..because they said they’ll contact me for any other information if needed
They will not ask for a SOP. They will ask for mandatory documents like updated medical, police certificate or new LOA if dates has passed etc.

Vehh999

Nov 21, 2023
Hi everyone, if a native speaker helped me to write a letter of explanation. And I think there will be an obvious difference between language in that letter and my other messages (not very good with grammar as you may see). Can I get in trouble because of that? Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone, if a native speaker helped me to write a letter of explanation. And I think there will be an obvious difference between language in that letter and my other messages (not very good with grammar as you may see). Can I get in trouble because of that? Thanks
For a study permit? Do you have IELTS?

Vehh999

Nov 21, 2023
No, PR application federal level. Yes I do have IELTS. I wrote LoE by myself and asked a friend to help with grammar and make sure the reader of this letter will understand it the way I want.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No, PR application federal level. Yes I do have IELTS. I wrote LoE by myself and asked a friend to help with grammar and make sure the reader of this letter will understand it the way I want.
You are posting on a thread about LOE for a study permit. This section is for international students.