+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About Lambton College in Toronto

thu218

Sep 21, 2014
Hi everyone, I have applied a two-years graduate certificate program of Lambton College in Toronto, which even include one-year co operative period. Is there anyone who have heard about this college? Could I obtain three-years work permit after graduation?

My program is focused on internet programming and database. Is this program easy to find a job in Canada?

I would very appreciate if anyone could give some suggestions. Thankyou!

JordyJsc

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
20-09-2014
Hi,

I am planning my higher studies for Internet Programming & Database Management (Co-op) (Toronto) at Lambton College in 2015 January Intake.
I don't know more details about the college in torronto; But 2 of my friends got admission in Sarnia campus for the september 2014 intake

thu218

Sep 21, 2014
Hi, Jordy.

I guess we may be classmates in the further. ;D

Have you got your visa? How do you friends feel about Lambton College?

JordyJsc

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
20-09-2014
No, I am waiting for my ielts result.
May be 3rd week of the october i will be apply for the visa.
My friends are fine.

suresh4145

Aug 16, 2014
Hi friends, I have applied the same two-years graduate certificate program(Internet Programming & Database Management (Co-op)) of Lambton College in Toronto, and waiting to drop the VISA......

thu218

Sep 21, 2014
Hi, Suresh, I have submitted my application for visa in Beijing on Sep 9, 2014. But there is no any result till now. Would you mind telling me that when you submitted your application?

stdycanada

Sep 9, 2014
JordyJsc said:
Hi,

I am planning my higher studies for Internet Programming & Database Management (Co-op) (Toronto) at Lambton College in 2015 January Intake.
I don't know more details about the college in torronto; But 2 of my friends got admission in Sarnia campus for the september 2014 intake
hey how did ur frnds find the college??? i have applied for the same course.....but recently i came to know that this clg lacks good staff and teachers also its not agood place to study coz exam papers are same as the previous years and teachers pass only their favorite students othrs are left to suffer............plz help.
i dont want to make a wrong decision!!!!