+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about funds

jasmine_rticell

Jul 3, 2015
Kindly let me know how much time we keep required funds in our account...and tell me only transcript to be send to WES..rest of the infomation input onlineby wes account

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Funds to be kept from as early as possible and till the time you get your PR.

You need to send the sealed envelope containing transcripts received from your University as-it-is to WES. At your end, you have to send them copy of your degree/diploma certificate(s). You can send both of them in one large envelope to WES Canada. Mention the WES reference number on the large envelope.

All the best!

jasmine_rticell

Jul 3, 2015
Sir, all the documents to be send to WES. i.e the documents under sealed ias transcript. I dont understand which other academic documents to be send to wes..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasmine_rticell said:
Sir, all the documents to be send to WES. i.e the documents under sealed ias transcript. I dont understand which other academic documents to be send to wes..
There are 2 documents that WES needs.

1. Transcripts - These are nothing but duplicate mark sheets that are stamped and signed by the concerned authorities at your University. Then these documents are put inside a sealed envelope and that is again signed on the outside by the authorities. This sealed envelope can be directly sent to WES by your University or you can receive it from them and send it to WES yourself.

2. Degree/Diploma certificate - This is the final certificate you receive after you successfully complete the course. Typically, this is handed out during a convocation ceremony. You have to send WES a copy directly from your end.

Since one of the above is a sealed envelope and the other is a piece of paper, you can enclose both together in a larger envelope, seal it properly and send it to WES Canada after mentioning your reference number on it so that they know it has to be attached to your online file.

Hope that clarifies. All the best!

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
jasmine_rticell said:
You don't have to send any other academic documents (other than the sealed copy from university) to WES; however, you will find specific information after logging in your wes account under "required documents" option.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
new_day said:
You don't have to send any other academic documents (other than the sealed copy from university) to WES; however, you will find specific information after logging in your wes account under "required documents" option.
new_day,

Just the sealed envelope fro your university (transcripts) would not suffice. You would also need to include the copy of your mark sheets and degree/diploma from your side and also good to include the Application Summary that is generated after making the payment online in WES website (This would have the reference number that would help them tie your documents to your application). Going by your assumption that you just need to send transcripts across to WES, in case if transcripts are directly sent by University, do we not send across anything. That is not true. We would still need to include a copy of the marksheet and degree/diploma from your side.

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
rajanvnv said:
new_day,

Just the sealed envelope fro your university (transcripts) would not suffice. You would also need to include the copy of your mark sheets and degree/diploma from your side and also good to include the Application Summary that is generated after making the payment online in WES website (This would have the reference number that would help them tie your documents to your application). Going by your assumption that you just need to send transcripts across to WES, in case if transcripts are directly sent by University, do we not send across anything. That is not true. We would still need to include a copy of the marksheet and degree/diploma from your side.
You are wrong.Is that your country specific requirements?
I have completed my assessment as I have described.
can you show me any link contained your information?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
new_day said:
You are wrong.
I have completed my assessment as I have described.
can you show me any link contained your information?
It is a country specific requirement. Check WES for confirmation.

CanadaImmi2015

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quick question: Does the bank statement need to mention funds in CAD? or is Local currency just fine?

Oluka

Jul 5, 2015
CanadaImmi2015 said:
Quick question: Does the bank statement need to mention funds in CAD? or is Local currency just fine?
Local currency is Ok, yes. Not every country allows you to open deposit in CAD... :(