+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ABOUT FALL VISA

Kabir107286

Jun 30, 2020
Hello dear experts and beloved alturists, i am kabir

recently i applied for canada student permit visa from Bangladesh at 19th of march and my file reached singapore on 23rd march. Since then i havent got my final result. Its been almost 100 days since my file reached to singapore. I know for covid -19 reason it is delaying but my question is how much time more ? . I m really frustrated and nervous . Will i get my result on july by any chance ? . i checked vfs tracking it is showing file is under proccess. Al though i have application ref number . Can contact the visa officer by asking my visa proccessing result by this application ref number ???

ASTONMARTIN0614

Star Member
Dec 19, 2018
Hello dear experts and beloved alturists, i am kabir

recently i applied for canada student permit visa from Bangladesh at 19th of march and my file reached singapore on 23rd march. Since then i havent got my final result. Its been almost 100 days since my file reached to singapore. I know for covid -19 reason it is delaying but my question is how much time more ? . I m really frustrated and nervous . Will i get my result on july by any chance ? . i checked vfs tracking it is showing file is under proccess. Al though i have application ref number . Can contact the visa officer by asking my visa proccessing result by this application ref number ???
I think most people are in the same boat.
In my situation I applied earlier than you and up to now, there's no update at all.

I suppose to be attending a May Intake however, due to the situation, everything was put on hold. I just want to share my timeline with you.
(FYI I am currently working in Singapore.)

October 2019 - I got my letter of Acceptance from Fanshawe College.
28 Jan 2020 - I submitted my application ONLINE (The lag time from 2019-2020 was used in gathering all the papers I need for the submission.)
29 Jan 2020 - Notification from IRCC that i will need to submit my biometrics to any VFS Centre near me
13 Feb 2020 - I Submitted my Biometrics (It took me around 2 weeks to wait for my appointment, slot comes in a first-come-first-serve basis)
27 Feb 2020 - I have received a request to undergo for Medical Examination
7 Mar 2020 - I finally went for medical exam.(Again, need to book the appointment)
27 Mar 2020 - IRCC notified me that my results in medical exam passed.
3 April 2020 - A correspondence letter was sent to me - this contains the validity of my Biometrics.
They say that if you receive this letter, your visa is bound for decision. Your visa may be approved/ disapproved in the coming few days.

However, after all that have happened, I did not receive any further news. My school has advised me that only those who got approved (visa) before 18th of March will be accepted to fly to Canada so I have no choice but to defer my study for September Intake.

Kabir107286

Jun 30, 2020
You can either make yourself crazy or you can use this as an opportunity to try to change the things you can change, not try to change things you cannot, and recognise the difference.
ok
I think most people are in the same boat.
In my situation I applied earlier than you and up to now, there's no update at all.

I suppose to be attending a May Intake however, due to the situation, everything was put on hold. I just want to share my timeline with you.
(FYI I am currently working in Singapore.)

October 2019 - I got my letter of Acceptance from Fanshawe College.
28 Jan 2020 - I submitted my application ONLINE (The lag time from 2019-2020 was used in gathering all the papers I need for the submission.)
29 Jan 2020 - Notification from IRCC that i will need to submit my biometrics to any VFS Centre near me
13 Feb 2020 - I Submitted my Biometrics (It took me around 2 weeks to wait for my appointment, slot comes in a first-come-first-serve basis)
27 Feb 2020 - I have received a request to undergo for Medical Examination
7 Mar 2020 - I finally went for medical exam.(Again, need to book the appointment)
27 Mar 2020 - IRCC notified me that my results in medical exam passed.
3 April 2020 - A correspondence letter was sent to me - this contains the validity of my Biometrics.
They say that if you receive this letter, your visa is bound for decision. Your visa may be approved/ disapproved in the coming few days.

However, after all that have happened, I did not receive any further news. My school has advised me that only those who got approved (visa) before 18th of March will be accepted to fly to Canada so I have no choice but to defer my study for September Intake.

hey mate . i think as everything is getting opened now around the world. You will get your decision very soon . I am also thinking to deffer my session to september. One of brother told me that if vfs opens here in our country . Then i may get the visa decision very soon . As that time they can send me my passport. I hope everyone gets their result very soon. Its very much depressing me these days . :(

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
ok

hey mate . i think as everything is getting opened now around the world. You will get your decision very soon . I am also thinking to deffer my session to september. One of brother told me that if vfs opens here in our country . Then i may get the visa decision very soon . As that time they can send me my passport. I hope everyone gets their result very soon. Its very much depressing me these days . :(
my file is in ircc delhi office from 19 march and recieved passport back , due to covid-19, and similarly no response ,i think till vfs do not open paper file will not get any update rest experts can suggest

Kabir107286

Jun 30, 2020
my file is in ircc delhi office from 19 march and recieved passport back , due to covid-19, and similarly no response ,i think till vfs do not open paper file will not get any update rest experts can suggest

In my country one of my known student got visa rejection while he applied on 17th of march also 1 more guy recived the decision and he applied in 19th of march as our file is proccessed in singapore so i am nervous still no result yet :( :(

ASTONMARTIN0614

Star Member
Dec 19, 2018
In my country one of my known student got visa rejection while he applied on 17th of march also 1 more guy recived the decision and he applied in 19th of march as our file is proccessed in singapore so i am nervous still no result yet :( :(
yea, I know its a bit depressing but we don't have any choice but to hope and pray that everything will go back to normal the soonest time. Whatever the result may be, we always have our time to lay our chances and take some risks, again. The good thing is that we already made the 1st steps and we should be proud of ourselves. Cheers! Hope for the best!

Reactions: tanzirmahim