+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about evaluation

e.t.

Feb 5, 2007
Hello, this is e.t. ! I would like to be informed about the issues below:

*Is Toefl IBT counted as a proficiency exam for english skills? Reading, Listening, Writing: High Speaking:Moderate

*Does a single degree of bachelors (4 year univerisity) score of 22 points? (15 years of full time studies)

*How many scores are given for french at a basic level overall?

*Is a full time job at a real estate agency counted as a high skilled working experience? (more than 365 working days ; around 14 months )

*I am between 21-40 years old with an aunt who is living in canada and has canadian citizenship.
What are my chances most likely? I had scored myself and it was around 67-68 but then I applied to an online immigration bureau (ROBINSON SHEPPARD SHAPIRO) and they told me I failed! I explanied them there was a contradiction between the scores according to the charts from the official immigration site and their results! But I have not been responded yet! so I would like to get your opinions on this. Thanks!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
e.t. said:
Hello, this is e.t. ! I would like to be informed about the issues below:

*Is Toefl IBT counted as a proficiency exam for english skills? Reading, Listening, Writing: High Speaking:Moderate

No, on IELTS is counted.

*Does a single degree of bachelors (4 year univerisity) score of 22 points? (15 years of full time studies)

No, 20.

*How many scores are given for french at a basic level overall?

You have to take the TEF

*Is a full time job at a real estate agency counted as a high skilled working experience? (more than 365 working days ; around 14 months )

What was the job? Check the NOC codes http://www23.hrdc-drhc.gc.ca/2001/e/generic/welcome.shtml It has to be level AorB or O

*I am between 21-40 years old with an aunt who is living in canada and has canadian citizenship.
What are my chances most likely? I had scored myself and it was around 67-68 but then I applied to an online immigration bureau (ROBINSON SHEPPARD SHAPIRO) and they told me I failed! I explanied them there was a contradiction between the scores according to the charts from the official immigration site and their results! But I have not been responded yet! so I would like to get your opinions on this. Thanks!

I suggest you take the assessment on this site or on www.cic.gc.ca
PMM

e.t.

Feb 5, 2007
Thanks for the information! I have been responded by David Cohen positively. :) I believe the other online immigration site made a mistake on my evaluation...

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
Hi e.t

I guess the other agency was thinking just in make money not in you my friend, they may want take as clients only those with high rate performance so they can deal with not issues, the less work for them the better for them what a pity...

David Cohen has a very serious and professional agency; he has been working with my immigration case.

Good luck my friend
Eduardo