+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about education years and unemployment allowance

raqib_00

Feb 19, 2009
I have got few enquiries:
1. does Canadian Govt. provide unemployment allowance after the funding taken with is finished if I get PR in Skilled Migration?
2. My wife passed MBBS which was five year course, but it is bachelor level degree. So, what would be her total year of education, 16 yrs /17 yrs? But 17 yrs is for MS/PhD.
3. Can i show two bank account for funding?

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
1)
2) The years she studied (total year of education) is based on how many years she spend at school/university, so only she can say what it is, whether it is 16 or 17. Anyway, as long as she has above or equal to 15 years and has only a bachelors degree (MBBS), she gets 20 points.

3) I think as long as the bank accounts are under your name or your wife's name, you can show two accounts.

helpmeimmigrate

Star Member
Feb 16, 2009
For proof of funds, You can use all movable and non movable assets like fixed deposits, house and property, life insurances, jewellery, cars , cash and bank balance,
It is best to get a statement of net worth made from the chartered accountant. Anything under you and your wife is acceptable.

Do not think about taking welfare dear, it is not gud, Canada does not need such people who have their eye on unemployment allowance. Its best to focus and find a job, if you are determined you will find one.

Gud luck.

raqib_00

Feb 19, 2009
thanks for the replies.....definitely I'll find a job.... I was asking just to know if the option is there for skilled worker immigrant...cos my wife may remain unemployed for a few years while pregnant...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

helpmeimmigrate said:
For proof of funds, You can use all movable and non movable assets like fixed deposits, house and property, life insurances, jewellery, cars , cash and bank balance,
It is best to get a statement of net worth made from the chartered accountant. Anything under you and your wife is acceptable.

Do not think about taking welfare dear, it is not gud, Canada does not need such people who have their eye on unemployment allowance. Its best to focus and find a job, if you are determined you will find one.

Gud luck.
You can't use land, life insurance, houses, cars, jewelry for settlement funds, it has to be unencumbered funds and transferable.

PMM