+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About documents to send WES?

Aguila

Oct 4, 2016
I want to get ECA for my foreign bachelor's degree. I will apply to WES for my credential assessment. I checked the required academic documents on WES webpage. They ask a legible copy of my diploma and academic transcript (in English, btw I am from Turkey).

1) Should I send my secondary education documents too?
2) If the institution gave me the documents in Turkish, how can i add the translations in the sealed envelope?

I am little confused. Thanks for your help.

abhicg

Oct 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2016
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
Aguila said:
I want to get ECA for my foreign bachelor's degree. I will apply to WES for my credential assessment. I checked the required academic documents on WES webpage. They ask a legible copy of my diploma and academic transcript (in English, btw I am from Turkey).

1) Should I send my secondary education documents too?
2) If the institution gave me the documents in Turkish, how can i add the translations in the sealed envelope?

I am little confused. Thanks for your help.
Hi Aguila,

1) Your highest degree qualification is what gets assessed . As you hold only bachelors degree that's enough. People with master's degree are usually suggested to get both evaluated as the cost of evaluation is same for both the degree.

2) In WES sites it's mentioned
WES requires English translations for all foreign language documents. For details, please refer to country-specific document requirements.

For translation services in the U.S. you may contact University Language Services Inc. at 1-800-419-4601. Outside the U.S., call 1- 212-766-4111. This information is provided for your convenience only. All arrangements must be made directly with the translation service of your choice.

hope this helps.

Aguila

Oct 4, 2016
Thanks for your reply abhicg,

I am clarified about what to send. I ll just send my High Education (Bachelor's degree) documents, no need to send secondary school documents.

But if they give me it in Turkish, How can I put the translations in the sealed envelope. So I must go there again after the translations done and put them both in a sealed envelope? It sounds odd actually, or I am an idiot.

abhicg

Oct 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2016
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
Aguila said:
Thanks for your reply abhicg,

I am clarified about what to send. I ll just send my High Education (Bachelor's degree) documents, no need to send secondary school documents.

But if they give me it in Turkish, How can I put the translations in the sealed envelope. So I must go there again after the translations done and put them both in a sealed envelope? It sounds odd actually, or I am an idiot.

Did you try reaching to the numbers mentioned in the WES site w.r.t translation. I have mentioned in my earlier reply. Please give a call and check, if they could help in some way with your query of the envelope.