+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About decision made on the H&C application

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I was a refused refugee and I have studied in Canada and I do not have any citizenship or residency in any country
How did you get to Canada without citizenship or residency in any country? Did you apply for study permit first or asylum first? Do your parents have access to citizenship or residency?

Zezeze

Aug 16, 2019
How did you get to Canada without citizenship or residency in any country? Did you apply for study permit first or asylum first? Do your parents have access to citizenship or residency?
I got a study permit because i have a travel document, which is not allowed to enter Canada with right now, but it was ok to do so in 2012. Then I had a problem and couldnt renew my temporary residency in the country i was in, so I had no other option beside applying for refugee and i got refused. I still do not know where they will deport me if they decide to because I do not have any residency or citizenship in any country.

SINGHQ0G

Star Member
May 14, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
29-11-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Changed to In Process on Feb 07 2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
19-02-2014
Hi what was the Final decision on your case? I am in same situation now

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I got a study permit because i have a travel document, which is not allowed to enter Canada with right now, but it was ok to do so in 2012. Then I had a problem and couldnt renew my temporary residency in the country i was in, so I had no other option beside applying for refugee and i got refused. I still do not know where they will deport me if they decide to because I do not have any residency or citizenship in any country.
You could end up in limbo where you aren't allowed to stay but can't be deported. Where are your parents living? What have you been doing since 2012?