+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About decision made on the H&C application

maserati_elva

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
I applied H&C application last June, and they started to process it on February 8, 2017. When I checked my online account and it showed "decision made" and " We send you a correspondence about the decision on your application". Is it normal? It only took two weeks to get the decision. It made me so nervous. Does any one have the same experience as me?

Dhudson

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-00-2011
Med's Request
00-00-2015
Passport Req..
00-00-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
maserati_elva said:
I applied H&C application last June, and they started to process it on February 8, 2017. When I checked my online account and it showed "decision made" and " We send you a correspondence about the decision on your application". Is it normal? It only took two weeks to get the decision. It made me so nervous. Does any one have the same experience as me?
I am sorry for you but Unfortunately it's looks like your application has been rejected. :(

Zezeze

Aug 16, 2019
Hi maserati,
I received the samething two days ago, do you mind telling me what the response was?
Thank you

Zezeze

Aug 16, 2019
Hi what is your timeline
-we received your application May****
-we sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application July ****
- we started processing your application July***
- we sent you correspondence Aug****

And it shows “decision made”

Zezeze

Aug 16, 2019
My decision was made in Aug 8, butI still havnt received it yet. Do you know how long it takes?