+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About credential evaluation from Wes!

dr.pinkesh

Apr 25, 2014
I have done my bachelor of physiotherapy from Sikkim manipal University of health,medical and techonology in 2009. Now a days many evaluation organisation does not evaluate Sikkim manipal University's degree. My question is when I enrolled in 2004 for my bachelors at that time University was running full time course and we had proper college and we studied full 4 years and half year internship and degree which we awarded is approved by UGC.
Now recently I have done my Masters of Physiotherapy from Chaudhary Charan Singh University which fully recognised by evaluation organisations and it's in list of wes.I have done my masters in 2018 and I am waiting for my final degree though I have my provicinal pass certificate.
My highest qualification is masters now and my bachelors degree when I awarded it is approved in India and for admission purpose any where in the world.
My bachelors batch mates they are currently working in usa, Canada and many more countries with same bachelor's degree. They have done masters from abroad Universities and they got evaluation from wes.
Why WES kind of double standard?? If someone do masters from English speaking country than it doesn't matter where your bachelor is from and is it recognised or not.