+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About college

Rishav_sharma

Aug 24, 2019
Hy , i have applied for montreal college of information technology in montreal , can someone plz tell me is this college private or public ? Will i get my post work permit after completing my studies??

somo25193

Aug 10, 2019
Hy , i have applied for montreal college of information technology in montreal , can someone plz tell me is this college private or public ? Will i get my post work permit after completing my studies??
yes you get work permit after your study. but if you planning to move from Quebec after your study then it will be problem. there are problems while applying for PR. and yes its public university. to getting PR in Quebec you have to clear French exam.

somo25193

Aug 10, 2019
If i want to leave quebec after completing my study , will i not get work in another state ?? I i have work permit ??
yes you get work permit but its too confusing because they both have different rules. they both called as Canada but Quebec they have different rules then other side of canada. Just check out with other people who are in Quebec then apply.

Rishav_sharma

Aug 24, 2019
Is there any way to find out , on which days of the week our class took in montreal college of information technology , in montreal quebec