+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About Biometric Letter

hxt98

Jul 19, 2019
Hi there,

I got a letter in my online account that referred Biometric letters had been sent to all required family members. But I have not received the letters yet in my online account, so I would like to know whether the Biometric letters have been sent to me by courier or regular mails. Thank you!

Sam28111987

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Hi there,

I got a letter in my online account that referred Biometric letters had been sent to all required family members. But I have not received the letters yet in my online account, so I would like to know whether the Biometric letters have been sent to me by courier or regular mails. Thank you!
It must be in your CIC online account or in your junk emails. It comes as a attachments. If you still can’t find and you live in Canada then call to CIC call centre on 18882422100. If you outside Canada then have to go through Web form. But mostly biometric letter is in your attachment.

hxt98

Jul 19, 2019
It must be in your CIC online account or in your junk emails. It comes as a attachments. If you still can’t find and you live in Canada then call to CIC call centre on 18882422100. If you outside Canada then have to go through Web form. But mostly biometric letter is in your attachment.
Many thanks!