+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About background check status?

shlimazl

Jul 14, 2018
Hi,

I am waiting for the response for my 2nd online study permit apply for about 6weeks.My first apply has been refused on the 6th day 5 months ago. Average processing time is 3 weeks for the Ankara Visa office.

I have made the prepayment for the Centennial College and at the acceptance letter there is a due date for the first semester fee payment as 15th November. I have tried to contact the college also but no reply. I have sent an e-mail and i have filled IRCC web form for the visa but no response from there too.

I have to make the payment in 2 days. What should i do? Visa Background check says it is in progress. Does it means anything positive or it is just a normal process? Here is my online application status;

Application step. Current status
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.